Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I know dude... I even wrote I got 8-9k per battle (level 1-5 pet vs enemy level 1-2 pets). Still level 35 - 80 in one hour? That sounds pretty ridiculous. ANd I still have a hard time finding anywhere with enough pets.

On my full heirloom hunter and the 300% xp gain elixir (1 hour buff) I managed to go from lvl 40 to 83. Far from optimised - I fooled around in Orgrimmar when I probably should have gone silvermoon instead. But either way, pretty ridiculous xp gain.

It seems to have been hotfixed.

Went from getting 1-1 1/2 bubs of exp per win at 65 to getting 1/3-1/2.

Not the best exp, but it's a viable leveling CHOICE now. xD

Logging out seems to make it affect you.

10+ Year Old Account
    NO longer working for me?

got 26 levels out of it and now it's stopped working

Still working for me.

I need a good place for a horde charecter to do this please.

15+ Year Old Account
    Getting errors now while trying to get into pet battle,also server shutdown for EU,i smell some hotfix coming,ah well,was fun while it lasted.

Deleted
    As per the Warcraft twitter, they are aware of the issue and it is not intended. A hotfix is being prepared and I suspect it will be implemented shortly on EU as the servers are going down in 5 minutes.

Source.

Deleted
    Same with server shutdown and pet battles being disabled. Didn't last long enough

Seems to still be working on US servers.

I guess getting my monk from 11 to 69 in around three and a half hours was a bit too fast for blizzards liking, nice while it lasted though.

Deleted
    This has been hotfixed on EU.

At level 83 I got 5,300 xp per win.

Hotfixed EU a few mins ago. Sadface

10+ Year Old Account
    Still works on US. I expect a hotfix very soon though. Way too many people trying it in org.

Do you guys think Blizzard will do anything to those that used this method to level?

all your team must be lv 1's to 6's for it to work. doesn't work if you are lv 89

Yups... Hotfixed EU just now. Too bad; I got one level out of it. :P

The level of your pet determine what level pet you must kill to gain experience. I just did it with my lv 9 pets vs 2x lv 6 squirrel and it gave me 80k xp at lv 85 which is like half of a mop quest)

Still working fine on US, orgrimmar is best place for horde. Don't come if you're from saurfang though xD

Enjoy it while it lasts...