Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    As far as I know it's either an issue with SimC or a subtle interaction with the way I have my action list setup. Either way I would disregard, TF trinkets should always be better than non TF.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

It is important to understand whose bis is what in a raid comp setting such as how blood lust trinket is not our bis where as it is for other classes, really stress to your raid leader and officers to follow BiS lists or at least top 3, to ensure all classes hit their max min appropriately.

The one difference between Bad juju and Soul charm that will make the difference of choice will be thunderforged or non. In my opinion is that Soul charm is more forgiving as we do not want to rake/rip until the middle or end of the trinket proc, and it supplies us more benefits when we do so.while its at 7.7k-14k agility by this point comapred to juju static 7.7k proc.

Juju like Breath of hydra for casters are both very similar on sims for heroic 510 upgraded trinkets, personally its a small increase or decrease depending on the timing and procs the fight requires.

question 3, i know all stats>haste. new trinks and rppmthingy benefit from haste? if so, would 7.5hit/exp, no crit, and mast just a tiny bit> haste be the new way?