10+ Year Old Account

IoT Exploration-Exploitation

see: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...7759794?page=1

On Isle of Thunder at the time of posting, we can't access the upper tiers of the Troll/Mogu citadel, but if you path around the edges you will stumble upon a very accessible cave that leads to one of the currently unlocked areas.

I'm not suggesting anyone do this, you might cop a ban.

At a glance, Blizzard has clearly forgotten to paste in one of the doors in the cave (the other exit is sealed correctly).

What is your take on the logic of banning players for exploring past here?
    "Because you're not supposed to get in there" doesn't really provide a solid argument.

Quite alot already know this - You can get most of the achievements (except from killing rares and the finding exploration items).
    You can also die and ress on the other side of the main gate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adzy View Post
    You can also die and ress on the other side of the main gate.
    Especially this. Blizzard knows people can do this, it was also the case with the doors in the VotEB. They hotfixed this later, so if anything they will just hotfix the main gate in IoT as well and no one will ever hear anything else than 'it worked yesterday'.

With my priest I can basically mount, jump and levitate to a lot of the inaccesable areas on the island regarding of dying through doors. If they think this is exploitation, they should have done a better job at making this impossible