Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    night elf..nothing else..comes close unless we're counting pandas, fucking pathetic obese retards

Deleted
    Blood elf. Just he way they move around is annoying the hell out of me..

Deleted
    Human.

The faces.

Wat.

They're too muscular imo. I've never seen mages so damn ripped before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    night elf..nothing else..comes close unless we're counting pandas, fucking pathetic obese retards
    Actually yeah I forgot about pandas, shows how uninteresting they are...

I think they are the worse, closely followed by night elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I'm joining the human/nelf crowd. Both of those models are simply abberations and make me wonder how can anyone force himself to play them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I'm joining the human/nelf crowd. Both of those models are simply abberations and make me wonder how can anyone force himself to play them.
    I ask that same question every day, and in roleplay, just... bleh.. I seem to remember several people using the argument 'well I'm human irl so I'll play a human in wow'.. thats... seriously lame. Its a fantasy and fiction based adventure, if you at least looked decent, like the humans in skyrim, thats understandable.

Then again i think its the same reasoning as to why there are so many blood elves on the horde side. People playing wow seem to have the lack of wanting to try anything beyond there understanding of normality, so they pick the one race in the horde that looks as close to human as they can, and the shocking fact is how many people do it.

Human, maybe gnome or draenei.

Favorites are undead and blood elf (tie), followed by worgen.

Draenei, without a doubt. They look like refrigerators with legs. Silly goat legs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I ask that same question every day, and in roleplay, just... bleh.. I seem to remember several people using the argument 'well I'm human irl so I'll play a human in wow'.. thats... seriously lame. Its a fantasy and fiction based adventure, if you at least looked decent, like the humans in skyrim, thats understandable.

Then again i think its the same reasoning as to why there are so many blood elves on the horde side. People playing wow seem to have the lack of wanting to try anything beyond there understanding of normality, so they pick the one race in the horde that looks as close to human as they can, and the shocking fact is how many people do it.
    Pretty much agree, the only thing you can role-play as human male is victim of drunken nurse taking birth from woman with clear weakness to alcochol during pregnancy. I guess that bringing social attention to that topic is important by i will stay roleplaying with my tauren and orc

All of them, except for the pandas. Upgrade your lego-models Blizz sometime this century.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?" <---- MALE blood elf /silly emote.

OP: all of the old character models are outdated, and they badly need a better graphic and more customization.
    this

they all look like crap.

blizzard needs to double or triple the polygon count to lessen all the right angles.

---------- Post added 2013-03-10 at 09:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Desparatus View Post
    Human.

The faces.

Wat.

They're too muscular imo. I've never seen mages so damn ripped before.
    you hang out with a lot of mages, do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Humans. Nothing even comes close to being as bad, not even night elves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    1 - Human male. I can't emphasize how horrible this model is. Its rigid, it looks like a 1980s he-man action figure found in a bargin bin. The mouth animation looks more like a bird then a human, the fact they have no wrists and a swollen neck. The run animation like they need to get to the bathroom quick, the jump animation like a 5 year old on a trampoline... ITS HORRIBLE.
    Hilarious post.

Honestly, I dislike almost all of the male models in WoW. The only exceptions are really Orcs and Trolls. Well, and the newer ones - Worgen, Goblin, and Pandaren - are decent too.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    Night elf males look retarded while casting. They are staring in to the ground.

Human, blood elf and night elf. The blood elf ones could've been good if they didn't look so feminine.

The human model looks like it came from a N64 game, it needs to be updated badly. Their faces without beards look awfull.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by greysaber View Post
    this

they all look like crap.

blizzard needs to double or triple the polygon count to lessen all the right angles.

---------- Post added 2013-03-10 at 09:33 AM ----------

you hang out with a lot of mages, do you?
    You'd be surprised.

I just don't feel like a caster, someone who practices a non-physical form of combat would be that damn ripped.

Fit, sure. You gotta stay in shape, but being like arnold schwarzenegger in his bodybuilding prime just seems a bit too much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blimey View Post
    night elves

just everything about the night elf male model is wrong, including the animations
    I'm with this guy, night elves COULD be amazing, but at the moment they look ridiculous, vastly disproportionate arm size, I'd say even worse than humans have it, their animations look ridiculous, I just think they need a massive overhaul.

I don't like worgen male melee animations, but that's just a preference, on the whole I think they look pretty badass.

Honestly how can anyone pick Worgen? They are by far the best looking male race(Or race in general) in WoW(Followed by Pandaren). The other models are all hideous, including Dwarf, Human, Night Elf and ESPECIALLY Dreanei.
    "Yes, I'm one of those GW2 fan boys who quit WoW and never even played GW1."[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by LS1S13 View Post
    Worgen. They just look so ridiculous.
    What is this heresy I hear?

The Wolves will come for you, and when they rip you apart, you will wish you had never said those words!

Male Night Elf, it's just a tad worse than Human male.