Quote Originally Posted by martini View Post
    Dont start it again, just report him instead of feeding him
    Reporting me for what? For not wishing good luck to every guild out there?
    Maybe every guild out there fits my description, meaning i actually am.
    But even if they don't fit that description I'm free to wish good luck to any guild that i want, am I not?
    I really don't see what I'm doing wrong here, think I'm being heavily misunderstood.
    Every reply i post is being deemed as offensive, inappropriate or trolling now?

Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    Reporting me for what? For not wishing good luck to every guild out there?
    Maybe every guild out there fits my description, meaning i actually am.
    But even if they don't fit that description I'm free to wish good luck to any guild that i want, am I not?
    I really don't see what I'm doing wrong here, think I'm being heavily misunderstood.
    Every reply i post is being deemed as offensive, inappropriate or trolling now?
    Then why not answer my question, which guild doesn't have a genuine rooster in your oppinion. And if all the top guilds have a genuine rooster in your oppinion, why even bring up a point about genuine roosters? Surely that'd be silly, right?

Quote Originally Posted by scwasp View Post
    Then why not answer my question, which guild doesn't have a genuine rooster in your oppinion. And if all the top guilds have a genuine rooster in your oppinion, why even bring up a point about genuine roosters? Surely that'd be silly, right?
    I don't wanna cause any trouble or come across misinformed.
    Therefor i use my description to address the majority of the guilds to my liking's.
    Someone could support European guilds, American guilds, The horde, The alliance, etc.
    I happen to support guilds with a genuine roster, is that forbidden?

/popcorn..

Post constructively. If you have nothing to add to the thread which is on topic. Don't post. (by Sonnillon)
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-03-30 at 03:40 PM.

Sil. You're not doing anything wrong here. Ppl just have problem taking negative talk against something they like or support. But ppl also have it easy to trash talk about 10 vs 25 man for 20 pages.

In the end its called human nature. I cant take negative but I would be happy to give
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/xoT8DjV.jpg

Do not post pictures, which are not related to the thread (by Sonnillon).
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-03-30 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniablo View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/xoT8DjV.jpg
    I laughed, but funny pictures megathread is that way ->

In related posting, wouldn't it be fun if some other guild got world third before BL? There's so many guilds on it right now, maybe someone will get lucky or have a really good comp/strat. Ohhh man raid race drama.

Quote Originally Posted by scwasp View Post
    Which of the top guilds doesn't have a genuine rooster ?
    As been said, just report him. He thinks he's being clever by thinly veiling his trolling attempt but most people can see through it. He could have easily ended his message without the "Also good luck to other guilds with a genuine and good roster" and that would've been enough (if he really wanted to 'just' wish his favourite guilds a good easter) but he just couldn't help push his agenda across, an agenda he knows that incites flames.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolith of Mazes View Post
    In related posting, wouldn't it be fun if some other guild got world third before BL? There's so many guilds on it right now, maybe someone will get lucky or have a really good comp/strat. Ohhh man raid race drama.
    Im actually rooting for Moonz and Pulse. Pulse for being alliance and Moonz coz they are new and 10man. Honestly, I think their chances are pretty slim, but hey it would be fun too see, some new blood in THE BIG GAME (no pun intended seriously).

Quote Originally Posted by Mowg View Post
    As been said, just report him. He thinks he's being clever by thinly veiling his trolling attempt but most people can see through it. He could have easily ended his message without the "Also good luck to other guilds with a genuine and good roster" and that would've been enough (if he really wanted to 'just' wish his favourite guilds a good easter) but he just couldn't help push his agenda across, an agenda he knows that incites flames.
    That's a great theory JD but that wouldn't hold in court.
    Reporting me for having a preference for a certain set of guilds is my choice.
    I didn't address any guild in particular that I don't support.
    And again, I don't need to support all the guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by lilfot View Post
    Im actually rooting for Moonz and Pulse. Pulse for being alliance and Moonz coz they are new and 10man. Honestly, I think their chances are pretty slim, but hey it would be fun too see, some new blood in THE BIG GAME (no pun intended seriously).
    Pulse 25m raid disbanded as of last tuesday. Roster wasn't strong enough for consisten progression on H Lei Shen. They're raiding 10man now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    Pulse 25m raid disbanded as of last tuesday. Roster wasn't strong enough for consisten progression on H Lei Shen. They're raiding 10man now.
    Well that sucks, but can't blame them. If they can continue doing high end raiding and bring good competition to 10man scene, even better.

Yeah I agree. Seeing some more really strong 10m guilds would be cool. I would also love to see a moonz world 3rd.

how come no more have killed HC lei shen ? is the dps req just that insane ? it cant only be the dps can it ? or are people just going wrong about the fight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delhunt View Post
    I don't get the fuse about Blood Legion. BL has never been a WF guild, back in the days of Wrath, they are always down in the teens or twenties rank. Guilds like Premo, Vodka, Exodus, Juggernaut, Vigil and Adept were always above them. Their recent fame is because most of those guilds have problems or don't raid anymore and the WF video thing they made. I don't think most people knew who they are before the video. If likes of Premonition was still raiding full force, no one will be talking of BL. Leave them where they are and let the real WF guilds do their thing. TBH, no US guild is capable of pulling WF anymore. It all ended in T9.
    That WF documentary was indeed the catapult of all this BL fanboyism, pretty ridiculous if you ask me, the good thing is that BL benefited a lot from it and got some exciting new talent which is always interesting to see, but the truth is if they were an EU guild they would just be another guild, since they are the best that US has to offer then you will always see a lot of people rooting for them, it's like their shining beacon on the middle of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by VenusProject View Post
    If I can give you an analogy...

It's similar to why the US can't build, or better yet, choose not to build a really good car, but yet they can design a highly sophisticated spacecraft to reach other planets. The reason being is that they have the talent to do it, but choose to use it in other fields. If the US really wanted to field a team of elite video game players they could, but where is the incentive?
    This is not a good analogy and the same can be said to other countries, no one is really getting paid to do this, the incentive is the same to all, and US can make a 'sophisticated spacecraft' because they have the resources to do it (big budget, etc) or do you thing that all the best minds in the world come from US? A better analogy (thou not as well a very good one) would be to compare US 'soccer' to EU 'soccer', in the US and contrary to popular belief soccer is actually one of the most played team sports, pretty much all the kids play it since young age, nevertheless and despite all that in the end US can't really say that they are good at it.

Don't get me wrong, BL is a very good guild its just that there is also this other guild called Method in the block... it's like Cristiano Ronaldo vs Messi, if Messi wasn't around then you could undoubtedly say that Cristiano Ronaldo is the best.

Deleted
    Yes many guilds disbanded to 10-man. And how many of them are still..still doing something ?
    Right now the competition to world 1st etc etc. is getting less and less guilds.

In terms less and less guild and only 1 or 2 guilds are doing something tallking about competition.
    Paragon 1st tier didn't have 1....guild that was trying to be competitive with them.
    Right now there is Moonz. But next patch is gonna be any competition at all?

So how come someone be 1st if there isn't a second?

Quote Originally Posted by Delhunt View Post
    I don't get the fuse about Blood Legion. BL has never been a WF guild, back in the days of Wrath, they are always down in the teens or twenties rank. Guilds like Premo, Vodka, Exodus, Juggernaut, Vigil and Adept were always above them. Their recent fame is because most of those guilds have problems or don't raid anymore and the WF video thing they made. I don't think most people knew who they are before the video. If likes of Premonition was still raiding full force, no one will be talking of BL. Leave them where they are and let the real WF guilds do their thing. TBH, no US guild is capable of pulling WF anymore. It all ended in T9.
    lol...posts like this are funny because people post them like they actually have a clue what they're talking about. The difference in skill between the guilds u named are practically negligent. BL was never that far behind except back in vanilla when alliance had a big advantage with Pallies and even then they were a top 3 horde guild by the end in Naxx. The only difference now is that they raid more than twice as much as they did in past expansions so they're competing for world 1st. Back in BC/vanilla BL raided 6 days a week for like 5-8 hours during progression depending on the day. Compare that to the hours they spend today and the diff is astronomical. It's simply a time factor and has zero to do with skill. The only time you can really say skill is a factor is for guilds like Nihilum, old Paragon which were clearly a step above the rest. Otherwise WoW is a very low skill cap ceiling game where the difference comes down to time investment.

That is a very friendly interpretation of what actually happened though. Actually the German raiding scene can be quite hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilfot View Post
    Well that sucks, but can't blame them. If they can continue doing high end raiding and bring good competition to 10man scene, even better.
    "They" as in "Pulse" ? Doubt that.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2013-03-30 at 05:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    That is a very friendly interpretation of what actually happened though. Actually the German raiding scene can be quite hilarious.
    What do you mean by it could be hillarious? I dont know anything about actual German raiding scene but I am really curious abouth that, because I used to raid with some Germans as well.

Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    well, i was raiding in pulse until last tuesday, so i know exactly what happened. the fact in the end is, that the roster wasn't strong enough for H lei shen. what led there is a different story, doesn't change the outcome, though.

wether or not they can be competitive in 10m mode remains to be seen, there's some good players left, though.