10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post
    Pretty sure they're second dude.

only just noticed on wowprogress that instead of 'world' it says 'west'.
    they separated asia and eu/us cos asia gets two lockouts a week and higher ilvl gear.

Deleted

He probably means that they are world first if you count time since serverstart to kill. That would place Method at first place atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadde111 View Post
    He probably means that they are world first if you count time since serverstart to kill. That would place Method at first place atm.
    Ah I see. I'm gonna go by what Wowprogress says TBH.

West and East guilds are no longer in the same "ladder". Because of the Asian guilds having 2 resets a week, and the bosses having about 10% more health and damage output than their Western counterparts, and also dropping higher ilvl loot. Although I'm not sure it applies to current tier, it was like that in T14 after 5.1 though.

Deleted
    Method already caught up to Blood Legion who were 14 hours ahead. Not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Snore View Post
    Method already caught up to Blood Legion who were 14 hours ahead. Not bad.
    This.

I'd REALLY like to see new tiers open at the same time, that way we can actually have a true race, as opposed to the EU having to play catch-up

Quote Originally Posted by Robb View Post
    This.

I'd REALLY like to see new tiers open at the same time, that way we can actually have a true race, as opposed to the EU having to play catch-up
    Would be too easy for Europe to win :P

In case anyone is wondering. US servers have been down for 2 hours now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still don't think it's fair for World Firsts to be given to US guilds, they have a full day headstart.

It would be cool if they could swap it around once and a while and give the EU the patch first for once, imagine all the whining from the Americans!

Considering BL have a 14 hour (edited for Lumast) head start, they would probably have to settle for world 4s and 5s.

World firsts are just flawed when it comes from an american guild.

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 03:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by scadouche View Post
    In case anyone is wondering. US servers have been down for 2 hours now.
    Good, makes it bit more even.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2013-03-14 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Still don't think it's fair for World Firsts to be given to US guilds, they have a full day headstart.

It would be cool if they could swap it around once and a while and give the EU the patch first for once, imagine all the whining from the Americans!

Considering BL have a 24 hour head start, they would probably have to settle for world 4s and 5s.

World firsts are just flawed when it comes from an american guild.

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 03:50 PM ----------

Good, makes it bit more even.
    12-14 hours is not a full day head start.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Derp derp derp....

0.5% wipes Give us a min.
    Forgot to say, we killed it on the next pull, finally....

It's more like a twelve hour head start for US.

Deleted
    I guessing Method will start having the first kills here on the 8th, at the latest 9th boss. Even with the hours behind, depends on how much resistance Primordius makes - the more, the better for Method.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Forgot to say, we killed it on the next pull, finally....
    Nice job, now have fun with the roadblock

I've been checking personal ilvls on wowprogress and did Blood Legion do a different normal mode raid with all their main toons because they got seriously bigger average ilvl in their group than anyone else. Exodus comes close too. Might of course be just luck with loot and especially with thunderforged loot.

I mean some of them got like 525-530 ilvl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnmatrix View Post
    I've been checking personal ilvls on wowprogress and did Blood Legion do a different normal mode raid with all their main toons because they got seriously bigger average ilvl in their group than anyone else. Exodus comes close too. Might of course be just luck with loot and especially with thunderforged loot.

I mean some of them got like 525-530 ilvl.
    You're right, some of them are even 10 ilvls higher then 8/10 in paragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadde111 View Post
    You're right, some of them are even 10 ilvls higher then 8/10 in paragon.
    Compare paragon to other 10m, its normal that 25m guilds have an 10 itmlvl advantage over 10m after 2 weeks, or more if the 10m was not full BiS from the last contend

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandacally View Post
    Compare paragon to other 10m, its normal that 25m guilds have an 10 itmlvl advantage over 10m after 2 weeks, or more if the 10m was not full BiS from the last contend
    I havent said anything about that not being the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Akylios View Post
    H: Megaera - March 14, 2013, 12:39
    H: Ji-Kun - March 14, 2013, 13:37

You can see the exact kill time by putting your mouse pointer over the time listed on wowprogress.
    Paragon just felt like being boss and killed Ji-Kun at 13:37 to show their elitism ;>, paragon is quite beast, no competition really. The 25 man race is looking to be really interesting with Exodus,Envy Method and Blood legion all doing great!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    Also, it looks like ji-kun is the easy boss, every guild that got Megaera hot her down too.
    Who do you think takes the next durumu of the 7 guilds left? My money's on exodus or paragon.
    Paragon is most likely unless the boss is overtuned on 10 man, amongst the 25 man guilds I'm guessing for Envy