Wouldn't surprise me, I obviously haven't done heroic Lei Shen but in normal Lei Shen is a lot less annoying on 10 just with the way the transitions work and with stuff like ball lightning and diffusion chain with way less people to muck it up. Looking at the heroic mechanics I imagine for Paragon it'd be DPS and healing requirements more than any mechanics stopping them and if 10-man isn't that harshly tuned they'll kill it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macco View Post
    sounds like a legit source
    Its from Paragon's irc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

Deleted
    I wonder,tier wise,t11 or t12 was hardest overall tier in wow history?Ofc t12 has ragnaros which is hardest boss blizzard ever made,but overall tier ,personally I think t11,had a bunch of awesome bosses,but ragnaros is my fav boss of all time,dont think blizz can make anything even close as epic as rag heroic.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You do Lei Shen a bit differently on 10 man than you would on 25. Static shock is typically a non-issue on 25 man where it's a pretty big deal on 10 man if you don't have classes with large CDs or immunities.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    You do Lei Shen a bit differently on 10 man than you would on 25. Static shock is typically a non-issue on 25 man where it's a pretty big deal on 10 man if you don't have classes with large CDs or immunities.
    It hits for 2.5x the damage in 25 man so it's still a big deal, and unlike in 10 man you can't use class skills (outside of pure immunity, IB + DS) to negate it.

Deleted
    Paragon isnt competing with method or BL, its competing with Moonz, sorry to say it but 10 and 25 are different, with different difficulties and different advantages and disadvantages on bosses and class use.

Reguardless of if they kill lei shen, people will still watch and wait for the 25 man kill. I have the utmost respect for 10 man, but its a different raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingblaze View Post
    Paragon isnt competing with method or BL, its competing with Moonz, sorry to say it but 10 and 25 are different, with different difficulties and different advantages and disadvantages on bosses and class use.

Reguardless of if they kill lei shen, people will still watch and wait for the 25 man kill. I have the utmost respect for 10 man, but its a different raid.
    if it was any other guild i'd agree, but paragon showing they can piss all over method and BL for tier after tier on 25man, if paragon take world first they are the best raid team period.

You must have never done 25 because static shock outright kills you in the transition with only 5 people stacked instead of 6. We just did 10-man tonight after failing to kill it on 25 last night and static shock was actually fairly irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    if it was any other guild i'd agree, but paragon showing they can piss all over method and BL for tier after tier on 25man, if paragon take world first they are the best raid team period.
    I'm torn. I fully agree with both of you, yet I disagree as well. :|
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

How much time (days, hours) do the US and EU guilds have until reset?

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    I think Paragon at least and only Paragon can be compared to 25 mans. Paragon is just the perfect proof that 99.999 % of 10 mans guilds are inferior to the " world first race level " and by extension 25 mans > 10 mans.
    Why do you suppose that is? The question you should ask yourself is, why do the world's best players almost all play 25m? Paragon only went 10m because their language rule left them with no other choice.

Don't you think the most likely explanation is that if you have access to at least 25 world class players, 25m is actually easier? If 10m was easier any one of those guilds that regularly finishes 4th, 5th, 10th, 20th could just downsize to 10m and take out world first at any time... and remember, 10m is easier for a 25m guild than it is for a 10m guild because if you have 25+ players to choose from you can always pick the best comp/players for the kill.
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Senderos View Post
    How much time (days, hours) do the US and EU guilds have until reset?
    US servers go down in 9 hours, EU servers go down in ~25 hours.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Why do you suppose that is? The question you should ask yourself is, why do the world's best players almost all play 25m? Paragon only went 10m because their language rule left them with no other choice.

Don't you think the most likely explanation is that if you have access to at least 25 world class players, 25m is actually easier? If 10m was easier any one of those guilds that regularly finishes 4th, 5th, 10th, 20th could just downsize to 10m and take out world first at any time... and remember, 10m is easier for a 25m guild than it is for a 10m guild because if you have 25+ players to choose from you can always pick the best comp/players for the kill.
    could also be because prior to cata 10man was not real raiding. it WAS easier, so the WF guilds raided 25man because 10 was faceroll. and they have stuck with it.

Don't you think the most likely explanation is that if you have access to at least 25 world class players, 25m is actually easier? If 10m was easier any one of those guilds that regularly finishes 4th, 5th, 10th, 20th could just downsize to 10m and take out world first at any time.
    the best 25man guild down sized to the best 10man, and still takes world first clearly neither is really much harder than the other, just paragon TOO STRONG for anyone else.

The most likely explanation is that players that dedicate that much to the game play for prestige and gravitate to what is perceived as the most difficult or prestigious.

Deleted
    paragon is raiding 10 man so they are total noobs ? .... yeah thats right
    I wondered if that kind of talking would take place during this tier...
    You can see on many forums that 10 man is overturned on a lot of bosses compared to 25, but this isn't exact science so just check wow progress and look at how much % of 10 man guild killed T15 HC bosses compared to 25 man (dont look at the raw numbers they don't mean anything, look at the percents: a lot of guild don't play 25 not because it is more difficult but because they don't have the players for it, nothing more than that)

I, by no mean say that 10 man is harder than 25 or the contrary, it all depends on fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Theiea View Post
    US servers go down in 9 hours, EU servers go down in ~25 hours.
    Wait, they're not allowed to extend the lockouts?

Deleted
    No one is going to extend their lockout.

Quote Originally Posted by schmearcampain View Post
    Wait, they're not allowed to extend the lockouts?
    They are allowed to, but they won't.
    You don't want to miss a full id of gear. Especially since theres still 3 bosses to kill.

Deleted
    So Twins 11 boss ...got killed with difference by the 10 boss by 2 hour's? That's what? 4/5 Tries?. The 11 boss in this tier on hc...need's 4 tries>? Gt.fo...
    Im raiding normals.
    But when we switch from 25-man to a 2x 10-man and all our kills are ..1 min...Faster.. ................Sorry but f this....