Quote Originally Posted by Ansgar View Post
    ....but, I for some reason insisted that Method, which was playing on my server ( Sylvanas-EU ) at the time, was a better guild. Ofcourse I didn't have anything to proof this, and I was obviously wrong as it later turned out that Method was only in top40 back in vanilla.
    On a complete offtopic note, where might one be able to find those kind of vanilla rankings?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Troolari View Post
    On a complete offtopic note, where might one be able to find those kind of vanilla rankings?
    Check Manaflask, they are right now also doing a series of articles called "The History of World First" where Vanilla and BC have already been covered, most with killshots aswell.

It's pretty standard from Method to poach members from other top guilds when they can't kill something with their already too large roster and need to stack more. It happens every tier, so this one is no different. They keep "chatting" people up on real ID, inviting them to the guild, then they are used for that particular obstacle and mostly benched on every other progress from then on.... ofcourse only the naive people mostly fall for this.

Deleted
    Woah, 7 guilds on Lei Shen at the moment. Either it drops soon or it will take a long time...

15+ Year Old Account
    any guilds talking about lei shen? What is giving them the most trouble? whats the closest they came to downing him?

Exorsus released Twin Consorts video
    Last edited by olimp; 2013-03-23 at 01:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skarrr View Post
    [/COLOR]

vodka should have gone 10 and tried to give paragon a run for their money, but i guess in their minds 5th place 25-man is better than 2nd place 10-man lol
    If you want to compete with the 25man Hardcore Guilds you need a background like Paragon with massive amounts of alts and other people in the guild who will help you so you can do multiple (!) 25man raids as a 10man raid (!) to gear your players. Maybe Vodka didn't have the same options.
    Otherwise its still the best for hardcore Guilds to stay 25man.

Quote Originally Posted by Liebchen View Post
    If you want to compete with the 25man Hardcore Guilds you need a background like Paragon with massive amounts of alts and other people in the guild who will help you so you can do multiple (!) 25man raids as a 10man raid (!) to gear your players. Maybe Vodka didn't have the same options.
    Otherwise its still the best for hardcore Guilds to stay 25man.
    Moonz is proving that you are pretty wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Weird, I'm still seeing 11/13 as the top progression atm. Must be a glitch in the matrix.
    hey person from the future, its still saturday here

Deleted
    Method's Twin Consorts video

Quote Originally Posted by thsoern View Post
    Moonz is proving that you are pretty wrong
    Yea Moons is doing well as they caught up. If anyone has done Council and Maegara on 10, they will know what I am talking about. Same damage going out, less healers to deal with it. And the RNG completely messes with people. Healer getting 3 Ice Torrents in a row. GJ Blizz!

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

so quiet...

Spam. -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2013-03-23 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skarrr View Post
    envy wont beat method but method can beat blood legion

easy to lend a player to make eu get world first in exchange for strats later on

100 pages of dumb arguments and posts, this is easily the dumbest one

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats Apex with 10/13!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcNulty View Post
    100 pages of dumb arguments and posts, this is easily the dumbest one
    In what aspect?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    In what aspect?
    it's astonishing people still see this EU vs US retardation, like any of the top guilds actually thinks like that. Guilds compete between each other, its not EU guilds vs US guilds. Lending players during progress is one thing (you dont lend players to your competition), but lending players (most geared in the guild at that) IN EXCHANGE FOR STRATS is just on another level of stupid, in that aspect.
    Last edited by JimmyMcNulty; 2013-03-23 at 05:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirayaa View Post
    Method's Twin Consorts video
    WTB Kuznam's PoV...

and who needs Bloodlust?

Anyone know what the dps requirements/enrage timer is for Lei Shen? (both 10 and 25m)

Deleted
    It's bit of a different ballgame, but the Korean guild Ground zero is now at 11/13, doing Lei Shen heroic and leading the Asian race by a wide margin.

Gotta say, I am rather impressed that Lei Shen still hasn't fallen over yet. Looking forward to kill vid