10+ Year Old Account

Rare spawn farming

Just wondering if anyone has any tips on the best way to farm the new rares, im lock . Any kind of order, timers etc. or just a nice routine etc that you guys use?

Get CRZ'd to a dead server if you're not on one already. Make sure you know how to kite if you plan on soloing. Avoid PvP servers, avoid cliffs.

Warbringers won't spawn 'til a while after their corpse despawns, so chances are if you see a corpse he's not spawning there for a while (10 minutes+ usually).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalysun View Post
    Get CRZ'd to a dead server if you're not on one already. Make sure you know how to kite if you plan on soloing. Avoid PvP servers, avoid cliffs.

Warbringers won't spawn 'til a while after their corpse despawns, so chances are if you see a corpse he's not spawning there for a while (10 minutes+ usually).
    I should have been more specific I mean the ones like haywire etc, those guys that drop my lock item. I want to farm those

10+ Year Old Account
    pay attention to general chat, most people call out: "<rare's name> is up!". stay in the center infront of the craig, its close enough to most of the rares to be in time once its called out. the only one really out of range is al'abim but he is for most farmers, so doesnt go down quite as fast.

learn the location and names of the rares, asking where a rare is doesnt help your cause.

Sit in the middle of the island, watch in general chat when people say what's up, go to the thing that's up, kill it, loot, repeat.