Not sure what weps to use

I'm 483 in my Fury spec with mostly pvp pieces (much more crit than my lower-ilvl pve pieces) and I have the following weapons:

-LFR Kilrak w/ 500 str gem
    -LFR Scimitar
    -522 one handed worldbreaker axe
    -LFR Shinka
    -489 Starshatter
    -PVP Malevolant 2h (sword)

I prefer SMF (aesthetics-wise) but I'm guessing TG is best stat-wise in my arsenal of weapons?
    Sig by Listrata

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowTitan View Post
    I'm 483 in my Fury spec with mostly pvp pieces (much more crit than my lower-ilvl pve pieces) and I have the following weapons:

-LFR Kilrak w/ 500 str gem
    -LFR Scimitar
    -522 one handed worldbreaker axe
    -LFR Shinka
    -489 Starshatter
    -PVP Malevolant 2h (sword)

I prefer SMF (aesthetics-wise) but I'm guessing TG is best stat-wise in my arsenal of weapons?
    I'd use the 522 Worldbreaker's axe as your mainhand, and the LFR Kilrak as your offhand. SMF does more damage than TG anyway - not by much, but it does.

When you have one weapon that is so much better than the rest there really is no question about it. 522 worlbreaker in main hand, kilrak in offhand.

Thanks for the help, appreciate it.

1 more thing. I'm having a hard time with wild strike & heroic strike usage. I know HS is my rage dumper at 60+ rage, but when WS is off proc do I even use it as a mild rage dumper (50ish rage)?
    Last edited by ShadowTitan; 2013-03-26 at 12:02 AM.
    Sig by Listrata

HS is only to be used to dump rage between GCDs during CS, or if you get WS procs and are about to ragecap, then the only way you can prevent ragecapping is to use HS. WS is used to avoid rage capping in general.