Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Hey! I have to ask if it's the same Pwnanza that used to reside on Neptulon a few years back?

Deleted
    Could I see a screenshot of your UI please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is a link to one of his past broadcasts which, obviously, has his UI showing.

http://www.twitch.tv/gizzly/b/380133227
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    Here is a link to one of his past broadcasts which, obviously, has his UI showing.

http://www.twitch.tv/gizzly/b/380133227
    Thank you

Edit: hm said its unavailable

10+ Year Old Account
    Try going to his stream ( http://www.twitch.tv/gizzly ) and clicking the 'videos' tab that is located right on top of his stream information. There should be a list of past broadcasts there and you can pick whichever you'd like.

---------- Post added 2013-03-21 at 11:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    so u love penis, but do u really have to state that in your sig?
    Woooosh!

e:/ I do have to admit that your UI seems to be rather fantastic. I have been using ElvUI since tier 11 but I have long felt that even though it fulfills my needs as far as functionality goes, I want something new just for the sake of change. I noticed that the entire UI folder is over 80mb, is it a memory hog in-game or is it relatively lightweight with a misleadingly large folder size?
    Last edited by Rinoa; 2013-03-21 at 10:24 AM.
    Armory
    Twitter

Deleted
    Try going to his stream ( http://www.twitch.tv/gizzly ) and clicking the 'videos' tab that is located right on top of his stream information. There should be a list of past broadcasts there and you can pick whichever you'd like.

---------- Post added 2013-03-21 at 11:18 AM ----------

Woooosh!

e:/ I do have to admit that your UI seems to be rather fantastic. I have been using ElvUI since tier 11 but I have long felt that even though it fulfills my needs as far as functionality goes, I want something new just for the sake of change. I noticed that the entire UI folder is over 80mb, is it a memory hog in-game or is it relatively lightweight with a misleadingly large folder size?

Very strange, they all say unavailable! Shame, itching to see it :P I just modified my ElvUI one but I too would like something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Hey! I have to ask if it's the same Pwnanza that used to reside on Neptulon a few years back?
    I honestly don't know, I only joined during Empress progress!

Quote Originally Posted by Jasard View Post
    Could I see a screenshot of your UI please?
    http://i.imgur.com/2P8H0VL.jpg
    There you go! Not in raid I'm afraid, but hopefully you'll be able to see that on stream ^^

I must admit, it does of course take more memory than any form of TukUI. Out of raid it takes around 30-35mb, and in raid where the parsers are at work it takes up to 60mb if you don't reset Skada etc.
    Memory usage can be a bit misleading though, the biggest thing that drops your frames in regards to your UI are poorly coded addons which most of the time happen to take a boatload of CPU usage.
    Code:
    while (flamingPeople)
    {
         ePenis++;
    }

Deleted
    Sorry to bother you mate.
    Had to abandon loading your UI the other day as I was struggling and not had the chance to have another go at it since. A lot of the addons don't have the Gizzlyy profile available, and I can't seem to get the UI to do much at all.
    This is what I'm looking at now:

As for profiles, Gizzlyy is only available on 2 or 3, and on others it's things like Gizzlex or similar.
    I did my acc name in Caps, and Server name and char name in Capital first letter, rest lower case format.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixidron View Post
    Sorry to bother you mate.
    Had to abandon loading your UI the other day as I was struggling and not had the chance to have another go at it since. A lot of the addons don't have the Gizzlyy profile available, and I can't seem to get the UI to do much at all.

As for profiles, Gizzlyy is only available on 2 or 3, and on others it's things like Gizzlex or similar.
    I did my acc name in Caps, and Server name and char name in Capital first letter, rest lower case format.

Cheers.
    Hiya! The only thing I can advice you is, if you're from the US. Try deleting the 'Config.wtf' folder inside the WTF folder. Other than that, I'm not actually sure :/
    If you haven't tested out other profiles, just to see if they'll work you can try that. Since I use the same config on all my characters, you might stumble upon one that works.
    Sorry not being able to help more than that -_-
    Code:
    while (flamingPeople)
    {
         ePenis++;
    }

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of the addons actually had to be set to the Default setting in order to work properly, while others such as kgPanels I had to manually change the size of the panels as his screen resolution didn't match mine. You just have to fiddle around with them to be honest. I couldn't make STDataText or whatever it's called work properly though so I just disabled it.
    Armory
    Twitter