Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    the legion invaded and warped the spacegoats for far longer, not to mention the demons were first fought by the night elves and the ancients on azeroth. The order of tirisfal was more akin to cia counter terrorist group
    The eredar were not invaded, they became the core of the legion, I said fighting the legion over an extended period of time, the draenei never fought the legion they were on the run, the humans and high elves fought them through the council and the night elves battled satyr for centuries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    a good version of gul'dan would be the worst retcon in the entire warcraft story, that guy was responsible of nearly any bad thing since the demons discovered the orcs on draenor till thrall rise to warchief.
    It is exactly due to the amount of bad things Gul'dan did, by which the return of a Gul'dan redeemed would be very interesting in every way. Recall that Gul'dan did everything he did because Sargeras had duped him.

The fact that, before he died, Gul'dan had realized as Sargeras had used him to pervert his own race, makes him a potential candidate to become an aid to combat the Burning Legion itself.

If it were given a second chance to him, nobody would doubt that he would use it to help the current Horde in everything he could. No mortal ever has acquired so much knowledge about the Burning Legion as Gul'dan, and this is why his collaboration would be vital for the coming events.

The fact that, before he died, Gul'dan had realized as Sargeras had used him to pervert his own race, makes him a potential candidate to become an aid to combat the Burning Legion itself.
    I wouldn't mind if his intentions changed, but I hope they don't change how he achieves his goals.

We're running out of renegade, ruthless assholes. Definitely don't want the assholes to suddenly change into lovely people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read the whole thing and I agree with most of what you are saying. But personally I dont think the Human culture is boring, just under-developed. Humans need to stick with there theme of being lawful good and noble because it is what makes there race unique from all others. blizzard needs to take more inspiration from medieval or pre-renaissance European societies to further enrich the stormwind culture with all the most interesting traits and aspects borrowed from as many as possible. Ah Nordic/viking race might be interesting but only as a neutral faction. I also think that human or even alliance paladins should be presented with certain privelleges that horde paladins do not have. Like titles, armour, discounts, special quests assigned by alliance pally heroes.etc

nice post, but I honestly cant see how this might change anything. I mean does blizzard even take into account such posts from now blizzard forums?