Thread: your LAST meal

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation your LAST meal

this is the scenario, you're being executed tomorrow and you have the chance to request anything you want for your last meal before they kill you.

what would your last meal be?

mine is subject to change but i would probably request

• a box of cinnamon toast crunch with milk
    • cheeseburger with extra bacon
    • sweet potato fries
    • 2 liters of cherry coke
    • large ham and pineapple pizza
    • a plate of double fudge brownies and milk
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

10+ Year Old Account
    Danish dish called Stegt flæsk og persillesovs dipped in poisen that will kill me in my sleep.
    fried slices of pork with fat served with parsley sauce and boiled potatoes for the none danes
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    Something that takes forever to eat but doesn't fill you up too much.
    Hey everyone

"I'm on a diet, nothing for me, thanks."

- - - Updated - - -

Well. If I had to pick something my Mom and grandma would cook stuff for me I guess.

Or enough KFC/McDonalds/fast food to give me a stroke.

Or the diet thing.

Three very valid options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    "I'm on a diet, nothing for me, thanks."

- - - Updated - - -

Well. If I had to pick something my Mom and grandma would cook stuff for me I guess.

Or enough KFC/McDonalds/fast food to give me a stroke.

Or the diet thing.

Three very valid options.
    Or cyanide.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a burger meal with champignon , thank you.

8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

A Fortune cookie with a Full pardon inside.

Didn't they get rid of last meals for executed prisoners in most places? I read somewhere that they would order a shit ton of food and they would not even eat it, huge huge waste.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pop Rocks and A bottle of soda

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Thats awesome.

I would ask for.....One of every type of meal ever made everywhere MAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.

But really no clue what I would ask for.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-01-28 at 03:29 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I'd probably have a lamb roast dinner, followed by apple crumble with custard.

Deleted
    Butterfly shrimp, sirloin steak with full trimmings, wine, lemon meringue pie, and then a coffee with a pack of biscuits.

I'd be content enough to die after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Death by Ice Cream!
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Well, as much as I would love a good garlic-marinated steak with stewed mushrooms, potatoes with a nice sauce, some corn and a nice cæsar salad...
    ... this is an excellent opportunity to torment my captors. After all, I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything bad enough to warrant my death sentence.
    So they have to be bad guys, right?

Therefore...

A last meal consisting of 29 cans of chili con carne with a large serving of cabbage salad would make my dead corpse really fun to handle.
    But that's hardly the worst I could do.

I'm thinking I should order a dish of swedish surströmming. That would take the idea up quite a few notches. Mix with some heavy carbonated soda to just ensure that I would burp noxious surströmming gases on my way to the next life.

Of course, if we want to take it to truly serious levels, start thinking chemistry. I'm thinking Hydrogen Sulfide. It's a simple chemical compound easily generated by mixing Iron Sulfide with Hydrochloric acid (also known as the gastric acid found in your stomach). Hydrogen Sulfide is horribly smelly (smells like rotten eggs) - and best of all, it's really really toxic in large quantities. So... all I need to do is to order a last dish of Iron Sulfide. Then manage to eat it. It will be the last thing I do, but hey, I was going to die anyway, right?

I imagine my captors will never ever want to offer a last meal to anyone ever again. If they burn down the prison to get rid of the smell... I think we accomplished what was needed to be done.

So yeah. One order of Iron Sulfide, please!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Bacon Cheeseburger with fries and tons of onions and onion rings and coke or ice t to flush it down, or some delicious steak with tons of onions and fries
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2014-01-28 at 08:08 PM.

My final meal, would be the Big Texan Challenge and a Thurmanator

if they didnt want to give me that, then i would say 5 lbs of chicken wings tossed in a classic buffalo sauce with 2oz of Ghost Chili extract.(i am allergic to capsaicin)
    Scrapbot Was Here.
    I was asked a simple question in school today; 3 men walk into a bar, 1 orders a Margarita, 1 orders a Screwdriver, and the third orders the largest glass of Guinness he could get. Which on is gay?
    My answer: The one who bought the Guinness because he gave it to me.
    my teacher looked at my answer and laughed. i got bonus points because of it.

Deleted
    No doubt about it:
    Fried pickles fom hooters
    Eggplant parmigiana (if you're not from southern italy you probably won't know what it is)
    Boar steak, medium rare
    Tiramisù

grilled fish
    vine
    and choco mousse

A simple but elegant Tomato Soup and Grilled cheese, with a side of Peanut butter cup perfection ice cream from cold stone creamery, and a bag of baked bbq/sour cream and cheddar chips. That might do, or or or or or or or or a 5 pound bag sugar free haribo gummy bears just to be rude.