Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think people are too anal about having to be the best spec for every fight. They are not far enough apart to make a difference, and switching around constantly probably causes more mistakes to be made, having a negative impact on performance. WOL parses are also likely to make the picture worse because parses are more likely to be made by the most high end players, who are most likely to use the best theoretical spec, skewing the numbers toward that spec naturally.

I mean, if you like flip flopping specs and gear and whatever all over the place, I support that totally, but if you are only doing it because ZOMG the interwebz said Aff/Demo/Destro is better, its probably not worth it.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericprydz View Post
    I personally have a mod that saves my different reforges and update it with each new piece of gear I get so I can switch to sup/sac, single/two/multi target fights.
    What addon would that be?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkee View Post
    Reforgesaver is one such addon

Quote Originally Posted by sharkee View Post
    I use Reforgesaver which only saves a profile (whichever reforges you currently have when you save it) and does nothing else. I guess a lot of other people use different reforge mods but I don't believe they are that cut and dry and you should always throw in a little personal preference into it. If you reforge a lot you probably have a good idea of what works for you at certain gear levels and depending on what items you had drop for you with whichever stats are on those items.

Make sure you understand the difference between the stats and really think about what your job is during each raid encounter and then develop the right reforge path for you.