Thread: Saints Row IV

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    yeah game looks fun, people need to stop complaining about it not being SR2.
    SR2 was clowny stupid bullshit compared to SR1 gangsta theme. So can I complain that SR2-3-4 are not like SR1?

Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    i dont see why people keep complaining about the graphics. the graphics are good, so who cares if it looks the same as the last game? the last game didnt look like crap so who cares?
    It's not that they're bad, it's that they aren't really doing anything new with the game, other than the Superhero DLC and a few new weapons. The formula is exactly the same as last time, it looks exactly the same, and since it's on the same engine I'm assuming it's going to play exactly the same too. What's the point in shelling out 60 bucks for a game I basically already own?

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    It's not that they're bad, it's that they aren't really doing anything new with the game, other than the Superhero DLC and a few new weapons. The formula is exactly the same as last time, it looks exactly the same, and since it's on the same engine I'm assuming it's going to play exactly the same too. What's the point in shelling out 60 bucks for a game I basically already own?
    we haven't exactly seen alot of the game yet. we don't know what the story will be like or how the missions will play out. all they've done is show off some of the stuff they think is pretty cool. we don't even know what the sound track will be like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    because it has a different storyline? different music when you are driving? new enemies? new game mechanics? new weapons? new locations? what more do you need exactly?
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

10+ Year Old Account
    because it has a different storyline? different music when you are driving? new enemies? new game mechanics? new weapons? new locations? what more do you need exactly?
    I liked SR3 and I'm interested in SR4 but the map hasn't changed that much, it's similar to what happened to FC: Blood dragon & FC3.

If you say so, but from what I saw and from what I've heard and read about the game it seems really similar. It's just not something I'm willing to drop that much money on. Maybe if it goes on sale way down the line for like five or ten dollars than sure, but I can't justify paying full price for it. You might disagree, but that is my reason why I personally won't.