Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ring of Peace is so annoying as a warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathgrip, nothing is remotely close to it in terms of annoyingness to me.
    Originally Posted by cutterx2202
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    Deterrence is retarded. Both warriors and rogues have only melee immunity with their evasive cooldowns but huntards can roll with complete immunity several times in a row while Pets do massive damage. What the hell was Blizzard thinking?
    Hunters had double detterence all cata and i never ever ever seen people complain about it then.
    Just remove stampede from arena already, it hits like a wet noodle and is the cause of most bad players QQ :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ranorack View Post
    Shurikan toss. Or at least the tie to autoattack on it.
    The auto is pissweak, the only thing that's OP about ST is the DT finisher, specifically the interrupt.

---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 05:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    Hunters had double detterence all cata and i never ever ever seen people complain about it then.
    I was just as massively frustrating back then. But TBH as defensives go it's not that bad, once it's gone it's gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Ring of Peace....especially when used with Grapple Weapon..I pop my pvp burst cds, disarmed...trinket out of disarm...disarmed again. Also deterrence + readiness + deterrence combo...man that pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalan View Post
    All this hate for Deterrence... When you realize it's the only defensive CD for the hunters... it's not really OP...
    Except immunity to crit, 15% reduced damage taken (not a CD, but still), being able to get away from melee constantly, a freedom ability for even more mobility away from melee, and it's 4 seconds of immunity to everything but DoTs with only a 1 minute CD. Bubble and Ice Block have 5 min CDs. Isn't surprising there's a lot of hate for it.

As for what I'd like to see removed, instant cast CC in general, both AoE and otherwise, aside from maybe Blind because that's a staple of the Rogue class, but things like Scatter -> Trap, PoM Sheep, etc. need a change of some kind. Either make them a shorter duration or remove them entirely.

I'd also like to see all this self healing from classes that aren't healers go away. Recup for Rogues, Second Wind for Warriors, all the Lock healing (healthstones in particular shouldn't be usable in arenas/RBGs), the Hunter healing (all 3 of their heals), etc. should all be removed. Hybrid classes should be able to heal, but not as well, and then healers should be the only ones truly able to heal. Look at the best PvP expansion, Burning Crusade, things were balanced, and DPS classes couldn't outheal Healers.

This is especially noticeable with Warriors and Hunters that use Spirit Beasts, they can just heal for an absurd amount for no real reason (my main was a Warrior in 5.0/5.1, I'm not hating on any class in particular) and it doesn't make a lot of sense. They're supposed to be pure damage classes, not healers.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stealth, worst concept for PVP ever.
    Only fight when you have the advantage, never stay to fight if you lose it. How is that player versus player?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalan View Post
    All this hate for Deterrence... When you realize it's the only defensive CD for the hunters... it's not really OP...
    It's annoying as fuck though, which I believe is the point of the thread. :P

I'd get rid of stuns. THAT shit pisses me off more than anything.

Edit: And the zoos. Too much of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Joegeneric View Post
    Stealth, worst concept for PVP ever.
    Only fight when you have the advantage, never stay to fight if you lose it. How is that player versus player?
    I guess Enhance, Windwalker, and Retribution are not PVP then? Because they don't just blindly engage something such as a warrior without some kind of advantage be it a stun disarm ect... otherwise they disegage and kite.

Deleted
    cd reset abilities

Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    I don't know about you, but instants are a lot weaker and fewer in number (for healers) in MoP than in any previous expansion.

Your point is that most classes have gained additional escape capabilities, but I'd like to point out that melee has gotten not only additional CC but also more gap closers than before.
    The CC/damage arms race was started by casters. And they are still on top no matter what you might think. Casters are far better than melee as a whole. The only time melee is able to compete with casters is when the melee is overtune like with rogues and uh dk's atm and even then casters reign over those two classes.

I would go so far as to argue that 5.0 warriors were the only viable solution to curbing caster dominance.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    The CC/damage arms race was started by casters. And they are still on top no matter what you might think. Casters are far better than melee as a whole. The only time melee is able to compete with casters is when the melee is overtune like with rogues and uh dk's atm and even then casters reign over those two classes.

I would go so far as to argue that 5.0 warriors were the only viable solution to curbing caster dominance.
    If you're including hunters as casters as well, I'd totally agree.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

All of the "OMG" buttons you can name of the top of your head, people need to learn how to stay alive instead of waiting for the moment.

Id say Monks, but there is no skill in that and there aint that many (atm) so Ring of Supreme Skill instead. One ability that can counter every offensive ability in game on such a stupidly short cool down is moronic. But hey, at least blizz saw this and buffed it

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    Stealth/Prowl. Vanish would be fine if it remained limited.

Keep in mind that I'm a Rogue. Stealth gameplay creates massive balance issues, and I'd rather my PVE not be messed with because Stealth is good in PVP.

So, yeah. I'd rather Rogues not be balanced around getting the opener. I'd rather Stealth be a limited mechanic tied to vanish.
    I think this is cool, yes i can totally see this happening.

I would say stuff that resets stuff. Cooldowns should be fixed.

On-topic:

I don't think it's smart to give classes more than one stun (which includes abilities that reset cooldowns).

Off-topic:
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Tell that to elemental shaman. I'm sure you have tons of trouble with them?
    Last edited by Golden; 2013-04-11 at 04:21 PM.

Immunities need to go, pali bubble, deterence etc. these have no place in pvp imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylis View Post
    Immunities need to go, pali bubble, deterence etc. these have no place in pvp imo.
    Then warlock survivability cooldowns need to go back a few notches, too.
    And give ret/holy paladins either passive damage reduction or some kind of shield wall
    same with hunters, and don't tie it in with the 1 shottable pet.
    edit: almost forgot mages............. umm, buff ice barrier? i really don't know what to do with them.
    Last edited by Hunterpower; 2013-04-11 at 06:24 PM.