Thread: /cast !Stealth

/cast !Stealth

This macro isn't working for me. I'm trying to find one that makes it so stealth won't be removed if I mash the key.

I use this one personally....

/castsequence [modifier:shift]stealth
    /cast [nomodifier:shift]!stealth

This allows you to stealth by mashing the key and the holding shift and pressing the key will allow you to leave stealth. I hate clicking.....

Humor me, trying removing the capital S of stealth and see if yours works.

Also if you undead then you need this....

#showtooltip Cannibalize
    /cast [nostealth] !Cannibalize;
    /cast [nocombat] !Stealth; Vanish

Yeah, your macro isn't working. Maybe it's an issue with Bartender?

and capital s doesn't make a difference.

I used to have a problem with macros because I played in a different language, now I doubt this is the case here but still. Instead of writing stealth try to shift-right click the spell from your spell book in the macro, no idea if it will help but you can always give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by admeteora View Post
    I used to have a problem with macros because I played in a different language, now I doubt this is the case here but still. Instead of writing stealth try to shift-right click the spell from your spell book in the macro, no idea if it will help but you can always give it a try.
    Good idea. Also yea addons maybe effecting this in some obscure way. Try disabling you ui. Worst come to worst you could go fresh start and delete you wtf folder and re install all ui programs. I find I really don't need them that much. If you must use them, keep them updated.

I have had your same issue in the past, I just can't honestly say how i fixed it. The shift clicking from your spell book could really be it as well.
    Last edited by Carni; 2013-03-21 at 06:55 AM.

Deleted
    how odd. I've been using this macro for years and I've never experienced this.

/cast !stealth
    /cancelaura [mod:alt] stealth

your macro should be working just fine, unless there's some setting in interface that is messing with you

yeah, it was an issue with some settings. I fixed the issue now.