Oondasta spawntime changed or bugged?

Hey,

Did anyone hear about a spawn timer change to Oondasta?

It spawned 3 times today on EU Sylvanas if not more.

Deleted
    They changed it.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    They changed it.
    Sure?
    Any official Source?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Not sure though if the spawn rate is intended to be that way since 12 he spawned every 30-40 minutes on my server.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the current spawn timer can't be right He basically spawns as soon as you leave the Isle

getting about the same amount of spawns on US - Stormrage, and no once a week only + coin

Here is the blue post from the EU forums today:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Agreed, this is an amazing fight of epic proportions and really tiny arms. We definitely want players to have more chances to experience it. The epicness should be about fighting it, not about finding when it spawns, even though that can also be somewhat fun as long as the timer is not so long that it gets frustrating.

You should be able to find Mr. “Tiny Hands” Oondasta a bit more often now.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarke View Post
    getting about the same amount of spawns on US - Stormrage, and no once a week only + coin
    Do you mean you can kill Oondasta twice in 1 week and get loot both times? He has some normal mode BiS gear for my spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've not seen any irregularities in his spawn rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

So I just killed oondasta for the 2nd time today and yea he uses all the rules of the world boss setup of 1/week, as I got no loot or the option to use a coin roll.

he spawns every 1-2 hours at least on draenor EU - nice finally got a chance to kill him without depending on geting utmost luck to log in just when hes up - now u can calmy camp him