Actionbar like nMainbar

Hello,

I'm looking for a new actionbar like nMainbar, but, and that's the most important thing: I would like to have 2 rows, each row with 2x12 buttons.
    The blizzard actionbar replaced in the bottom right corner with another actionbar.

Any idea?

You will find Tidy Bar to be remarkebly similar to nMainbar, including the double rows on the bottom with a simplistic, minimal design (and eagles).

The additional bars are on the far right, and hidden until mouse over, but is a feature easily disabled with a single line change.

Barring that, I'd recommend Dominos. Written by a coder I highly respect for his logical process and attention to detail/memory usage, it places a tremendous amount of control into your hands regarding your action bars with a rather intuitive configuration interface for it all.

I'm unable to post links, but you can find both regularly updated on Curse.
    Last edited by Nodus Cursorius; 2013-03-18 at 11:21 AM.

I'm looking for one as well. TidyBar appears out of date, and I don't want to use dominoes. I prefer the base bar art and the "docked" design of it, rather than the floating bars you get from something like Dominoes.

nMainBar also had much nicer icon borders that I've yet to see work with TidyBar.

Tidy Bar is only out-of-date in the sense that the configuration file doesn't say "5.2". The addon itself is still totally and completely functional with the current API.

Icon Borders are handled differently because nMainBar broke standardization and changed borders without allowing configuration, and there's an entire community around configuring buttons to look differently through a unified method that supports thousands of addons at the same time. For that, nearly every addon that uses buttons supports Masque ( http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/masque ). A framework to easily add and remove custom button border skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Nodus Cursorius View Post
    You will find Tidy Bar to be remarkebly similar to nMainbar, including the double rows on the bottom with a simplistic, minimal design (and eagles).
    Could you explain how you did this?

Quote Originally Posted by Veshrae View Post
    Could you explain how you did this?
    I assume you are referring to my comment on now to remove the alpha fading from the right-side bar?

A very simple process:

Code:
    World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons\TidyBar\TidyBar.lua

Ctlr+F and search for
        local Alpha = 0

Change to:
        local Alpha = 1

You can open the file in Notepad for this edit, but don't be alarmed by the seemingly jumbled nature of things. Just follow those instructions above and you'll be just fine. If you have an actual code editor, the line is 177.

If you're very timid, feel free to download the TinyBar.lua I've edited for you by right-clicking here1, saving it, and just overwriting your old TidyBar.lua

1 https://gist.github.com/anonymous/763765e7bf88415e9dc6 - Full, self-edited, sourcecode github:gist for easy viewing
    Last edited by Nodus Cursorius; 2013-03-19 at 06:45 PM.