10+ Year Old Account

Release Spirit dialog popup on /reload

So, I'm working on releasing my new Shadow Priest UI, but ever since 5.2, I've been having a weird problem where the Release Spirit window always pops up if I load a new zone or do a /reload. Anyone experience this or know what is causing it/how I can stop it from happening?

I'd appreciate any help I could get, because I really don't know what's causing it

It's a blizzard bug. As far as I'm aware there's no way to prevent it, but you can write some code that hides the window every time you reload.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently an outdated addon I was using was causing it, so if you guys are experiencing the same problem, I'm sure the culprit is one of the older addons. I was using an addon called HideRaidFrame, and once I deleted the folder and lua files, no more release spirit button.

Anyone know if there's an up to date addon or method of removing the default blizzard raid dialog that shows up by default on the left side of the screen? I have no use for it and I'd like to get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by lydude View Post
    Anyone know if there's an up to date addon or method of removing the default blizzard raid dialog that shows up by default on the left side of the screen? I have no use for it and I'd like to get rid of it.
    RaidRemover might still work.

Quote Originally Posted by lydude View Post
    /run CompactRaidFrameManager:UnregisterAllEvents() CompactRaidFrameManager:Hide() CompactRaidFrameContainer:UnregisterAllEvents() CompactRaidFrameContainer:Hide()

are you running that in a macro?