Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    While Blizzard were prepared for tears from players who they intended kill him, they (and their servers) simply werent prepared for the high amount of overly self-entitled players who didnt deserve to kill the boss, but insisted they should have the right to. Many of the players in this thread fall into this category.
    Ok, Blizz should install l33tness-screening portals then to screen out the scrubs who don't "deserve" to fight a boss out in the open world, setting up a world boss and expecting just the target-group to go there is (To stay subtle) immensely naive, coupling that with a "Spread out or DIE DIE DIE!!!"-attack makes it stupidity of a thusfar unseen magnitude.

If Blizz wants to do a "Heroic raiders only"-boss, stick it in an instance because (And i said this when this disaster was announced) because mixing "heroic raiders only" and "Anybody can join into an attempt in progress" in one boss just does not work!

10+ Year Old Account
    It isn't a stealth nerf, they have been mentioning it in Blue posts all day.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    While Blizzard were prepared for tears from players who they intended kill him, they (and their servers) simply werent prepared for the high amount of overly self-entitled players who didnt deserve to kill the boss, but insisted they should have the right to. Many of the players in this thread fall into this category.
    Most of us here operate in reality, not your horseshit fantasy land where a hundred pugs are a perfect hivemind who spread out, all do adequate dps and don't train devilsaur respawns onto the raid.

Keep crying though

Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    Oondasta is the new sha of fear. I haven't even seen Nalak and if he drops less than 522 gear, I probably won't bother.
    Nalak is the new sha he drops pvp gear and tier gear.