Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Not only is it great that they are remaking this game, they got all of the original voice actors as well!

it seems kind of weird that there isnt a 3ds version also, i mean it looks awesome but it doesnt seem like thegraphics are so intense a 3ds couldnt play it.

guess ill get it for wiiu, never played the game but loved the show and it looks cool
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember borrowing this game every chance i got from my neighbor. This game is easy top ten personal favorite platformer.

One of my first ever memories was of my cousin's family visiting, and watching that cousin play this game straight through from beginning to end. Then, when he killed the last boss, he just turned off the Nintendo and said, "I've seen the end already." I would like to return this favor to him in HD.

10+ Year Old Account
    The original was also one of the first games I remembered playing that involved backtracking through levels....
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

leave my childhood the hell alone. thats how i feel most of the time when they do new things with classic shows because 90% of the time they make it terrible
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS