Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    it had (wasn't targeteable, tough).

Now they did lower the cast time of it, and it's targeteable

PS: don't even know if targeteable is a word eahUHAEUHEAu, sorry.
    Last edited by evertonbelmontt; 2013-04-10 at 08:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They have little health but they ain't attackable right now iirc. If they make the gateways attackable, it would be a massive nerf to warlocks utility in arena and RBG, one we really don't need right now. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    They have little health but they ain't attackable right now iirc. If they make the gateways attackable, it would be a massive nerf to warlocks utility in arena and RBG, one we really don't need right now. >.>
    That's the major problem. The amount of health it has can't be good to arena AND rbg, or it ends being too good (arena) or too weak (rbg).

Well... since it wasn't attackable before, and it last indefinetely right now, i can't remember of any RBG's where we couldn't cast it safelly on usefull spots.
    TL;DR, it's all about arenas, they way i see it, if they intend to really buff it. In any RBG's i believe it's gonna stand as a nerf as long as it's attackable.

Having to stand still for 4 seconds in the middle of an arena match to re-prepare one of our core movement opportunities to the team, because the old one got killed off, is not my idea of fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    That's the major problem. The amount of health it has can't be good to arena AND rbg, or it ends being too good (arena) or too weak (rbg).
    The reduced casttime on it will make it less likely to get interrupted, even though in most games you can get it up without too many problems. However, as for the health, even if it's 100 million, it's a nerf.
    What really happens is that you have 2 extra targets that don't do anything at all, 2 targets that can be used on to build resources on, to charge at, etc... And if the health pool is too low, the gateways will get destroyed as it cripples the mobility of the lock his team by a decent amount.

Deleted
    I doubt they would give them health, it would be used as a resource generator in raids (like the turnips that got nerfed). Or they would be "green" and be healable ?
    Last edited by mmoc8b57eca00f; 2013-04-11 at 11:38 AM.

is this confirmed? based on b.net 5.3 patch notes, there is no mention of anything other than a dark intent mana cost decrease.

Deleted
    The other warlock of my raid has been on the PTR and tried one of the scenarios. He said that he could spam FnB without it using embers (or even toggling off if I recall well).
    Is this a feature of the scenario ? A bug ? A work-in-progress experimentation to ease the use of FnB ?
    Has anyone seen the same thing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    The other warlock of my raid has been on the PTR and tried one of the scenarios. He said that he could spam FnB without it using embers (or even toggling off if I recall well).
    Is this a feature of the scenario ? A bug ? A work-in-progress experimentation to ease the use of FnB ?
    That's gotta be a bug. Destro AoE is already ridiculously good, removing the cost of FnB sounds retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OokingDooker View Post
    That's gotta be a bug. Destro AoE is already ridiculously good, removing the cost of FnB sounds retarded.
    Hmm, I don't think it would really change a thing, we generate enough embers to pretty much spam it all the time whenever there are enough adds.

Deleted
    On medium/large packs it would change nothing, but you would basically use FnB as soon as you have a second target, not gonna happen I guess

Considering we already take a penalty to damage done by using FnB it kind of makes sense to not have FnB have an ember cost.

Though I think it would be absolutely AMAZING if they made it so FnB had no aura-induced CD and if you hit the button again while you still had the FnB buff it just wouldn't do anything. (Would remove some of the clunky, maybe)

My guess is that it's a bug or experiment though. That seems like way to big of a balance change to include in a minor content patch.

Deleted
    The following summoned pets/totems will now chain cast their spells with no delay between casts, allowing them to cast their spells more frequently in the same amount of time.
    Warlock: Doomguard, Terrorguard, Wild Imps
    The Doomguard will finally benefit from the Bloodlust now I guess
    It's about time !
    (http://www.wowhead.com/news=212015/5...notes-april-11)
    Last edited by mmoc8b57eca00f; 2013-04-11 at 10:28 PM.

good stuff, also seems like Pets now rez with you unless that only happened on the heroic scenario I tried

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    good stuff, also seems like Pets now rez with you unless that only happened on the heroic scenario I tried
    Hopefully they will not "balance" Doom/Terrorguard now to interact with hero and make it worth nothing without it ...

Our pets being rezed with us would be nice.

However, if FoX can't remember which pet we were just using, why would a rez?

Good luck with that! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    That'll make accepting combat resses a whole lot easier for locks and hunters.

---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 01:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    Our pets being rezed with us would be nice.

However, if FoX can't remember which pet we were just using, why would a rez?

Good luck with that! LOL.
    You just need to summon it once when you enter a new zone. It "clears" whenever you change continents and the like.

Demonic Gateway cast time has been reduced to 4 seconds, down from 5 seconds, and can now be attacked and killed by enemy players. Each gateway has 50% of the summoning Warlock's health, and 100% of their resilience.
    It's confirmed , nice, now where is the point of using this spell , empower the opposit team?

Deleted
    It would be funny if it gave shards/embers to the opposit warlocks

It would be funny if it gave shards/embers to the opposit warlocks
    Well, as Destruction you can put RoF on it to generate extra embers...