Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dezco for Warchief! Calling it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mails-Prowers View Post
    After all the same people were saying the same things about the Kirin Tor that they couldn't purge the Horde from Dalaran but newsflash for you The Kirin Tor didn't even break a sweat and they didn't had any Alliance help at all.
    Yeah that is why the Sunreavers held the center of the city and many Kirin Tor magi died, not to mention Jaina teleported Alliance soldiers in to assist in the purge. True in the end they were subdued, that much was expected, but they didn't go down lightly. Same would happen at the shrine ultimately the horde would loose, but it would be a bloodbath for every faction involved.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    I think they are more of an army than you give them credit for.
    They are the force that has combated the Sha for centuries and have stemmed human waves of Mantid
    Well 10 of us killed the Sha of Fear, if they have been fighting it for centuries I doubt they can even kill one of us

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Yeah that is why the Sunreavers held the center of the city and many Kirin Tor magi died, not to mention Jaina teleported Alliance soldiers in to assist in the purge. True in the end they were subdued, that much was expected, but they didn't go down lightly. Same would happen at the shrine ultimately the horde would loose, but it would be a bloodbath for every faction involved.
    Warcraft logic:
    "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave."
    *10 seconds later*
    BLOOD AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE. TOWERS MADE UP OF PANDA, ORC AND TAUREN SKULLS BREACH THE SKY. CRATERS BURNED SO FAR INTO THE GROUND YOU CAN TOUCH NORTHREND.

Quote Originally Posted by Seregon View Post
    Dezco for Warchief! Calling it!
    I dunno if anyone will take him seriously when hes fighting 500 alliance with all those babies swinging from his chestplate

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Irresposible dad who thought that bringing pregnant woman on a expedition was good idea ? He is supposed to be "good man greg" of the horde i guess. And artisan expert asslicker.

As for celestials not doing anything about, i don't think they can. I mean they are kinda pathetic with jade serpent being subdued by corrupted priestess and that crane guy being bitch to sha of whatever.
    That's because it's his wife's visions that is guiding the expedition. Her versions is why they are in pandaria in the first place.

So being the voice of reason in the unholy mess that is the alliance/horde war is being a "artisan expert asslicker" heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Well 10 of us killed the Sha of Fear, if they have been fighting it for centuries I doubt they can even kill one of us
    That's implying the "gameplay" world translates into the "lore" world.

Gameplay =/= Lore.

It took 10 people to dethrone The Lich King. It took 25 people to send Kil'jaeden back to the hell world he came from. It took 10 people, 4 dragons and a jesus to save the whole world from the Worldbreaker. It took, well shit you get the idea.

Yeah, the Kirin Tor won but took losses. Though the Horde also brought in heroes so that part kind of balances out.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Yeah, the Kirin Tor won but took losses.
    It was clear they had no way of winning this, the moment Jaina decided to instigate the purge, but they didn't go down lightly and that is what is important, the way Mails describes it, is incredibly biased and had to be corrected.

Brushing a faction off like this is just wrong.

Though the Horde also brought in heroes so that part kind of balances out.
    Yeah but there were also soldiers from Stormwind giving a hand in the purge.

It was clear they had no way of winning this, the moment Jaina decided to instigate the purge, but they didn't go down lightly and that is what is important, the way Mails describes it, is incredibly biased and had to be corrected.

Brushing a faction off like this is just wrong.

Were there? Didn't notice them when I was doing the quest, but then i was in a hurry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Despite not being seen which is confusing.

Were there? Didn't notice them when I was doing the quest, but then i was in a hurry.
    When I saw it. There was nothing of Stormwind or anything. I'd probably be a little ashamed if I saw them.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Despite not being seen which is confusing.

When I saw it. There was nothing of Stormwind or anything. I'd probably be a little ashamed if I saw them.
    You have to play both sides to see them, if do it on the horde side they are at Antonidas memorial.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=32409

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to play both sides to see them, if do it on the horde side they are at Antonidas memorial.

Never mind then and Blizz...could it kill ya to make it show on both sides so we're not freaking confused????
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we really need plot spoilers from PTR blasted in thread titles?
    "Brevity is...wit"

Huh. But if they were stashed away in the memorial where there were no sunreavers according to that quest, it doesn't sound like they really played a hand in the purge. But yes your point still stands that the sunreavers made the kirin tor take substantial losses on their way out.

A shame we don't get to see what Khagar and Modera and the other council members think of all this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Never mind then and Blizz...could it kill ya to make it show on both sides so we're not freaking confused????
    Well I play both sides ,so it doesn't bother me that much, but if you do it only on one side it really can get confusing I guess ;P

---------- Post added 2013-03-31 at 12:08 AM ----------

A shame we don't get to see what Khagar and Modera and the other council members think of all this.
    They most likely agree if you let yourself as horde get caught by Jaina you have to kill Lan'dalock in order to return to the city and he says

"The ruling council has ordered you banished. I plan to see those orders out."

Huh. But if they were stashed away in the memorial where there were no sunreavers according to that quest, it doesn't sound like they really played a hand in the purge. But yes your point still stands that the sunreavers made the kirin tor take substantial losses on their way out.
    Well I hope they are there for the purge ,otherwise the Alliance would have moved troops through the city prior to the Darnassus fiasco.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2013-03-30 at 11:15 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    well i daresay, us players are a bit overpowered

Its just how WoW works, we the players are the badass heroes of Azeroth not NPCs
    Compared to us, NPCs just look like shit
    Like now, without us the Sunreavers would be getting their asses kicked by the Mogu
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I play both sides ,so it doesn't bother me that much, but if you do it only on one side it really can get confusing I guess ;P
    Remember how the Worgen storyline is continued on the Forsaken side? Yeah same issue here. It's not as bad but you get the point.

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    they are porbably not too happy, but cant do anythin bout it, Jaina is the head of Dalaran, what she says goes

---------- Post added 2013-03-30 at 11:18 PM ----------

Well I play both sides ,so it doesn't bother me that much, but if you do it only on one side it really can get confusing I guess ;P.
    well to get the full story you have to play both sides no?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"