Thunderforged 25's drop chance reduced?

As per the title, we certainly got a lot less last night.

Just bad luck or is this what others are seeing?

Deleted
    we had none on 10 man today, ( 5 bosses ) and about 10 coins. according to the past 3 weeks we should have had at least 3/4

Deleted
    Just looked through our log 6 bosses 1 thunderforged in 25man.

I actually think it was dropping too often though, getting tf gear didn't feel special
    Last edited by mmocb8305427e9; 2013-03-28 at 03:38 AM.

rng is rng - just because the overall % might be around 25% for 25m, there's obviously the possibility that you will have zero. 10m we got 3 one week (5 bosses) and 0 the other 1.5 weeks ( 4 kills and 6 kills so far this week, 2 night raid). 3/15 is still 20% so our expectations would be to not see any for awhile. but again....rng is rng

just cuz a coin flip is 50/50 every time, you can still flip a coin 100 times and it never be heads....probabilities are not a guarantee of anything

Deleted
    Pretty sure it's bad luck, nothing else.

I noticed the same thing, first 2 weeks a lot of TF, last reset almost nothing. Could be ninja nerf?

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually got 2-3 per boss, So far this week it's 0-1
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Sucky thing about having these numbers behind the curtain is that they can adjust it as they see fit =(

Not to say they are, but I wouldn't put it past them /tinfoilhat lol

I've noticed after a couple of years in this game the importance of gunning for gear the first week or two of a raid patch.

Lol, be happy. My guild is 10man and about to be 2/13 heroic, and we've gotten ONE thunderforged item since 5.2 launched. It's just RNG.

Totally RNG. In our 25m yesterday we got 7 pieces on just the first two bosses. Plus one of our members got a Thunderforged on his bonus roll, which I did not realize could happen. I think this is the most we've gotten yet between them. Maybe it's Blizz's way of saying, "Hey, since we know you're going to be stuck on Council for awhile, having some super loot!"

We've gotten lots this week, probably just RNG.

Our guild has seen 1-3 per week going 6/6.