Poll: Do you want another PVP zone?

Do you want another PVP zone in the next expansion?

WotLK had Wintergrasp, Cataclysm had Tol Barad, MoP didnt really have one.

Blizzard said they wanted PVP to be spread around the world in random places, rather than focussed in a single zone. They tried to instigate PVP in Krasarang Wilds with 5.1 by putting faction-orientated quests in the same areas, they added the somewhat more successful faction/'PVP' style dailies to Isle of Thunder in 5.2 and to a point they all turned out well. However the extent of PVP in these areas is entirely dependent on how many enemy players happen to be there who actually bother to engage you.

The reality is, while I think this style of faction/PVP quests in general ended up being pretty cool, they have largely turned out to be just glorified normal dailes with a faction theme. The majority of PVP that goes on in MoP is really just the same kind of ganking and sporadic fights that would have happened anyway.

MoP lacks the large-scale open battles of previous expansions which many people enjoyed and in my opinion has not provided the PVP action that Blizzard intended.

So, with all this in mind would you want a proper PVP zone in the next expansion? Bear in mind it doesn't have to be vehicle-focussed (although I'd prefer if it featured some), there's no reason there couldn't be a PVP zone as well as faction/PVP daily hubs too. Also bear in mind having a PVP zone doesn't preclude other types of world PVP.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2013-03-31 at 02:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I rather have good old Wpvp in every old zone and new zone then just in 1 zone.
    TB was boring as hell, and ended in like 2mins, the one who offended won, nothing special.
    Rare to see defenders win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Please no, that would mean less focus on PvE zones. No pvp zones please.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing