[Balance] Need help on VP choice Trinket/Belt

Hey there.

I'm looking for a trinket dps comparison for 5.2.
    Unfortunately i didn't find any Information about trinkets in the moonkin sticky, did anyone sim them yet? In specific i'd like to know how the Volatile Talisman compares to other 522 trinkets.
    On to my original request... I just rerolled Balance and I'm torn between spending VP on either the trinket or the belt. My current trinkets are 489 Jade Magistrate Figurine and 496 Essence of Terror. My current belt is 483 Weaver's Cord. What do you think would yield a better dps increase for 1750 VP, Trinket or Waist?

think there's a trinket comparison in the t15 bis threads

Just flew over the 18 pages in that thread but didn't find anything about trinket comparison

10+ Year Old Account
    UVLS + Cha-Ye are BIS.
    Wooshay? is nice but we have issues with too much hit/spirit in T15 BIS.
    Breath of Hydra and the VP trinket are better than T14 Trinkets (with the exception of 510 light of the cosmos)?

I'd take the trinket, Essence of terror was a particularly bad trinket (I'm going to assume you don't have the HC version) and the normal one is worse than the DMFC. Either buy DMFC for a limited time and the belt, or get the trinket now, and the belt later.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Thanks, just bought the trinket. The belt would be wasted if I get the belt from twin consorts this ID, but the trinket would not if another trinket drops.
    Which trinket would i replace with the VP trinket?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caterpillar View Post
    Thanks, just bought the trinket. The belt would be wasted if I get the belt from twin consorts this ID, but the trinket would not if another trinket drops.
    Which trinket would i replace with the VP trinket?
    http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t114017-...rathcalcs/p54/

If you import yourself into WrathCalcs, you'll be able to check for yourself. ^_^ It'll also let you compare the VP trinket upgrade vs. the VP belt upgrade, so you can tell which is really the best option.

How do I Import myself into wratchcalcs? I specifed Name, Server and Region, clicked the Battle.Net button but the gear is not imported. Everything shows #NV

10+ Year Old Account
    How do I Import myself into wratchcalcs? I specifed Name, Server and Region, clicked the Battle.Net button but the gear is not imported. Everything shows #NV
    Did you put your Name in the upper-left corner? If the name, server and correct battle.net region is entered, it should import you complete with gear/talents. Also, are you using MS Office or Open Office?

Yeah i put my Name there, i tried to enter a random name which does not exist and I get an error message so I guess wrathcalcs found something. I'm using Office 365.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i put my Name there, i tried to enter a random name which does not exist and I get an error message so I guess wrathcalcs found something. I'm using Office 365.
    I sometimes get that problem when importing myself as well. Try loading the "new" sheet where it's a clean slate and import, or if you've tried that, try importing yourself with the T15 BiS sheet loaded.

Actually it worked with the "New" Profile Thanks alot.
    Upgrading the trinket is indeed a 1500 dps increase over upgrading the belt. And it tells me to replace the jade Magistrate Figurine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually it worked with the "New" Profile Thanks alot.
    Upgrading the trinket is indeed a 1500 dps increase over upgrading the belt. And it tells me to replace the jade Magistrate Figurine.
    That's what I was going to suggest. But yeah, if you become adept at WrathCalcs it can make upgrading things quite efficient! Hope it works out for you.