Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Can anyone point me to this Vaanel dude. Never heard of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post

P.s. Stop sending all resources to Orgrimmar and finish building Silvermoon City and repaired the lands.
    The day Silvermoon is mostly restored to it's prime is the day I can die happy.

...I've got priorities in my life, I know.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeah I don't believe a damn thing for the next 48 hours juuuuuust to be safe. lol

There you go, Scrapbot. Is my Signature small enough now? Will you finally shut up, you automated pretentious &##(@)!?

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Just click the image for his youtube channel (or search for Vaanel on Deviantart for his art)
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

10+ Year Old Account
    Hat tip to this April's fool joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Intaanis

His modelling is pure awesome
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Vaanel is a major WoW artist (character models, armors, textures, etc).

That sword model is still horrible. Make a new or give him twinblade of the phoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Holy smokes! Hellooo there~~

Too bad its 1st April though (at least here in Europe).
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like all other Vaanel stuff, this leaves me wanting the model to be real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

I want everything from his gallery in-game NAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Crowley View Post
    Holy smokes! Hellooo there~~

Too bad its 1st April though (at least here in Europe).
    Blizzard's headquarters is stationed just twenty minutes away from my house, so the joke wouldn't actually be popped until it was at 12 am in Irvine.

Deleted
    I'm deadly serious.. for that.. I want to KILL Vaanel. I mean.. THAT looks so awesome. Lately I rly went total anti-Lor'Themar Warchief. Now.. If he'd wear a new Doomhammer Armor-Version like that, with some bloodelfish details added to it... I JUST WANT HIM TO BECOME A FREAKIN' badass bloodelf warchief. Just like that. Please, post this stuff on the official forums, Vaanel or someone, just give him all the chances he needs to get freakin' hired by Blizz!

---------- Post added 2013-03-31 at 11:20 PM ----------

Or at least, Blizz, please, make the doomhammer Armor the freaking T16 Warrior Set, thanks.

Well helpfully the return of the legion xpac will add non-panda armors, so you will probably get your wish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Just like all other Vaanel stuff, this leaves me wanting the model to be real.
    Am I the only one that thinks that Vaneel's models, although technically impressive, don't really have that WoW vibe? Most of his armors seems overly detailed compared to what we see in game, I just don't think it fits the art style. I mean, his art style would fit better an JRPG than the western cartoonish feel WoW has going on.

I do like most of his models though -except the living Sylvanas- hard pass.
    Last edited by TheDangerZone; 2013-03-31 at 11:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Love it. . Now only if Blizzard would add the scar in, though I am happy with the eye patch at less.
    Last edited by Solzan Nemesis; 2013-03-31 at 11:24 PM.

Goddamn april 1st you really got me excited there for a moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're looking positively wonderful today, Lord-- uh, Warchief Theron...

Seriously though, he'd look even better with a nice matching cape.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2013-03-31 at 11:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks that Vaneel's models, although technically impressive, don't really have that WoW vibe? Most of his armors seems overly detailed compared to what we see in game, I just don't think it fits the art style. I mean, his art style would fit better an JRPG than the western cartoonish feel WoW has going on.

I do like most of his models though -except the living Sylvanas- hard pass.
    Now what you say is true, but Vaanel aims for depth in a story telling he's making. These models he's crafted are all to be used, and is easier to operate with ones own rig and desired view of how the different people should appear like.

Yes, Vaanel has taken a careful step around the cartoonish style of World of Warcraft, but it's to keep the scenes he's making in tune with the happenings - it's not disowning where it's from, they follow the base lines of what some details in WoW are growing to be. Therefor there must be a feel to the model, one has to enjoy and be proud of what has been formed instead of Modelviewer tooled models. Vaanel has been very hard at work, creating alot of impressed comments and ideas, lets hope he doesn't finish his project soon so we can follow more..

... yet, wouldn't one want to see the completed resulted... DAMN DILEMMA!!!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    that is one sexy orc