Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So much silliness in this thread.

Assass does have some strong opening burst but so what? The important thing is the overall DPS in the fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pathal View Post
    Hardly the stuff of legend.
    What's funny is the world first on that fight was with a minute left on enrage. So yeah that's one of the highest bursts I've seen, horridon buff or not.
    Last edited by Wheelchair; 2013-04-02 at 06:01 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So much silliness in this thread.

Assass does have some strong opening burst but so what? The important thing is the overall DPS in the fight.
    Also our "burst" is no real "burst" its more like a 15-20 second window of high damage. Burst usually are strong attacks in 3-4 seconds, which we don't have anymore. Our abilities hit like cotton wool.

You can argue that 15-20 seconds is also a burst window, just a longer burst window for 3-4 seconds.

I would argue that "burst" is a brief period of time where your dps is significantly higher than its average output.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelchair View Post
    What's funny is the world first on that fight was with a minute left on enrage. So yeah that's one of the highest bursts I've seen, horridon buff or not.
    You must not look at other people's logs often then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelchair View Post
    I'm doing more than that on Milhouse. I win.

Interesting thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, this conversation is stuck entirely in whether or not the conversation itself has merit to exist, and is (and would probably continue to be) plagued by borderline off-topic/spam comments, so I'm going to go ahead and close this before people start attacking each other more viciously.