Deleted

Favourite story moments? [SPOILERS]

Please keep the spoilers in tags and just give general class description first so everyone who hasn't played some classes yet can avoid spoilers

Sith Inquisitor Light Side ending:
    One of my favorite endings... ever. It just goes so well with the Inquisitor's background and philosophy, completes it and makes a point. The writing is just fantastic:

Ergast: "Your enemy is dead. Free us as you promised."
    Horak-Mul: "Speak for yourself, Ergast. I, for one, have no desire to be bound to a coffin in the frozen wastes of Hoth once more. Alone and forgotten."
    Inquisitor: "(What keeps you from death?) Is there a way I can help you find peace before you go?"
    Horak-Mul: "Perhaps. The Jedi are known to redeem ghosts to freedom. But it goes against everything that begin Sith stands for."
    Inquisitor: "(Then go, find peace.) Let my light redeem you."
    Kalatosh Zavros: "Unbelievable. I never thought I'd feel like this."
    Ergast: "Is this what it's like to truly die?"
    Darth Andru: "What is it?"
    Horak-Mul: "Freedom."

The fact that Horak-Mul looked VERY similar to my own character probably only emphasized how well the ending came off as to me. It's like he was my character's ancient reflection, learning from my Inquisitor's life experiences. I absolutely loved this ending. Haven't watch the Dark Side ending but I know that in one of the endings it's also possible to release the ghosts back to their tombs, but Horak-Mul will decide to stay with your Inquisitor. This would also be very fitting to me if I didn't get a chance to redeem them with Light Side powers.

Trooper Prologue and choices:
    Trooper was my first class and frankly, it's probably one of the main reason why I stuck with the game. Even though Act 2 and 3 ain't as good as Act 1, it's that big twist at the end of Prologue and beginning of Act 1 that sucked me into the story and experience of TOR. Other classes don't get their 'big twists' till after Act 1 (if not later) which makes their Act 1 feel much more boring compared to Trooper's and much more contrived. And the fact that Tavus and his squad actually have a good believable reason to defect makes the entire thing only stronger.

Now, like said, Act 2 & 3 ain't as strong IMO, however, they have 2 fantastic choices that stayed in my memory for a long time. Jaxo choice and ending choice. Jaxo choice may not have been THAT hard in retrospection (especially since I didn't romance her or anything), however, having her voice be heard during the entire situation made it much harder than I would expect, even though the calculation was still 1 life against couple hundreds. But the fact that these couple hundreds were nameless, faceless people we don't know while Jaxo was right there and begging for life made it a very compelling moment and I wondered what to do for a good few minutes.

The ending choice is different and even harder IMO and fits the reality of war and Trooper class perfectly. Prisoner exchange, thousands of Republic prisoners for 1 dangerous Imperial General. This ending is one of the main reasons I wish class stories were continued, having 2 different paths with consequences for both decisions would be amazing.

Will add Agent moment when I finish the story. What were your favorite moments?
    Last edited by mmocafc5faf701; 2013-04-10 at 04:00 PM.

Deleted
    Flop thread? xD

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is that there are too damn many moments to even think about narrowing it down...

However, one of the coolest moments for me (maybe because it was my first playthrough) was Corellia as a Jedi Knight. During it, all the Jedi and Sith I had saved starting back from Tython were now my allies as I pushed my way through Imperial forces. It was a very cool scene to see play out and made me feel like my choices mattered (as I could have killed any of those Jedi). The Consular had similar situation on Corellia, where it felt like all the diplomacy I had done was finally cashing in as I used my own private army to wage a secret war in order to find the first son.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    The problem is that there are too damn many moments to even think about narrowing it down...
    Trooper had it too kinda
    Some factions from previous planets appeared again, like Safecrackers and additionally, you were assigning teams in final mission and can actually get people killed by assigning them incorrectly to various assault tasks. Very cool and very Mass Effect-like, loved the final Trooper mission. Wasn't anything like that in Inquisitor finale sadly, maybe except 1 guy who can be saved on Corellia and then reappears.

10+ Year Old Account
    The very last choice of the agent story line. I literally sat in my chair for 5 minutes thinking about which choice to make. NO other story or game choice has EVER made me think so hard about what direction to go in. That story was so damn good.
    MLP Friendship Is Magic - Republic - The Harbinger
    The Madhi Legacy
    Slugfest - 55 Watchman Sentinel | Slugtrooper - 55 Gunnery Commando | Slugconsular - 55 Seer Consular | Slackfest - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger | Slugagent - 55 Marksmanship Sniper | Slugwarrior- 55 Annihilation Marauder | Slughunter- 55 Arsenal Mercenary | Slugsorcerer- 55 Lightning Sorcerer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slugfest View Post
    The very last choice of the agent story line. I literally sat in my chair for 5 minutes thinking about which choice to make. NO other story or game choice has EVER made me think so hard about what direction to go in. That story was so damn good.
    Yeah, i'll have fond memories of the last missions in the Agents storyline. Was pretty epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Favorite story moment for me would have to be the entire Sith Warrior story on Korriban. Loved zapping what's her name.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Favorite story moment for me would have to be the entire Sith Warrior story on Korriban. Loved zapping what's her name.
    You sick bastard

As for me, I love the option in conversations in Inquisitor story when I can 1: ask politely about something, 2: threathen him/her or 3: SHOCK MY VICTIM TILL I GET WHAT I WANT! UNLIMITED POWAAAAH! xD

Chaper 1 for Sith Warrior as a Light sider was amazing.

You wanted to find Jaesa so badly, but not to kill her or turn her to the dark side but to join her. the revelation that her master was a dark sider was unexpected.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will jump on the IA bandwagon. My favorite part is on Taris. There is a female dark Jedi you have to beat. Not only did I defeat her I let her live. On top of that I got her to join the Sith. But wait - there's more. I tapped her. My companions response "Just because she's a Jedi doesn't mean you can't catch something." That actually made me laugh out loud!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trooper end of chapter 3 - correlia

Love the final assault, commanding all my companion to different tasks, organising a multi promp attack. Very military feel.

lots of moments.

sith warrior on korriban first of all. zapping vette was hilarious.. i think you could end up doing it 4times before you left dromund kaas.. very funny... then on DK you take off her collar and she turns into this totally awesome and sarcastic companion.

on dk you get to see her comment on Darth Baras torturing that one SIS agent and you could choose darkside comments. then when he finally kills the guy shes like "lets get outta here before he makes me clean this up!"

end of chapter 1 well near the end you can taunt the 2 jedi on jaesa's ship to attack you, its funny to watch them squirm.. then when Karr shows his darkside roots and becomes unhinged.. torturing Jaesa and having her join you after she kills her former master was awesome.. reminded me of the original starwas with luke

and the final fight against baras.. going darkside and killing him at the top "I wash the Galaxy away of you"

IA on Dromund kas beating up the slave captain and torturing him was really funny.. punching him into submission
    IA on Quesh end of ch2 funniest part was what you say when you reach Sabre and Wheeler and decide to kill them..... "legate, what are you doing here?" "my names not Legate, and I dont take orders from the republic" *pulls out blaster

IA at the very end figuring out hunter's true identity

Inquisitor overall shocking people with lightning is always funny to watch, even shocking Andronikos and having him yell at you "damm crazy sith!" "what did you call me!" "I called you a damm crazy sith!"
    the fight against Thanaton's apprentice is funny enough as well.. hes so difficult to beat until you figure out how to lure him to the edge and knock him off with overload
    and the final fight against thanaton is amazing

overall my 2 fav classes tend to be the warrior and inquisitor just outta storyline preferences.. although the agent has the funniest companions...

For the Imperial Agent;
    Jadus is the best Sith ever. Every single moment you see him, he's doing or talking about something utterly evil, and you can hear the slightest malicious joy behind his monotone. He's constructed brilliantly through the C1 arc, and provided your illusion of disbelief hasn't been shattered by Bioware's Biowareness, meeting him on his ship was absolutely perfectly set up. I spent quite a while trying to decide how to deal with him, and if it were a single player game and I could see the consequences of going the backstabbing route...

Hallucination X is also pretty dang fantastic.

Sith Inquisitor;
    SI makes me wish they had SGRAs earlier in the game. Zash's reveal was, according to my guy-friends who played through SI and got freaky with her, horrifying.

Betraying Khem Val almost makes up for it, though.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.