Class_ideas
I saw this site and came up with an idea. Tell me what you think
and please excuse my spelling...

Most of the classes are hero classes for classes allr ingame, from the site I linked.
Though, it would be cool to have an expantion having you to do a class quest to make you a hero class.

Say a hunter to choose witch path you want to take. With a warning you go forth in training as a beastmaster, rager or demon hunter.
A Rogue in the path of a fighter, bandit or assassin. A Warrior as barbarian, berserker or blademaster.

so on and so fourth... this could make a good new feel to the game and some good fixes for balance issues!
Say the quest line is only that class for that region and then it's like lvling as a new expantion. Say 5 lvls. first 2 you do these questes finding this new place, then the end-expantion villan comes and almost murder you at the second lvl... you have just dinged, but he takes away all your power with just a hit. Then some town hero comes and saves you while you get unconcious. waking up this person who saved you tells you that you are brave for trying to save their town, but this is not a battle you can win in your condition. then (say as a druid) Malfurion comes in the picture. He finds you and shows you the emerald dream (or Ysera, when I think abt it). Then they show you how strong you can be and that it is time to accompony them. 'cuz they have seen your strenght! They want you to do what they can't. So you can choose (a screen like when you choose faction as panda) shows who you will follow and what powers you will gain or to choose not to follow.
- if you choose not to follow you will be a regular class and have another questline where everyone can be like now.
- if you choose a path you will get questes from that person, but firt you will be robbet of your spells etc. (like every gow game)

Then you have this epic questline like a dk, but different for each path.
- Druid of the nightmare: follows Ysera, learns how to deal with the nightmares inside the emerald dream. Gets shadow-forms and spells Ysera would use.
- Keeper of the groove: follows Malfurion, learns more about the nature. Gets unique shapeshift forms, stronger than normal ones.

When you git the fifth lvl you then get a quest asking you to meet with your master. They then tells you they think you are strong enough to face the danger on your own. Then you are left off with a powerful wepon to start off your jurney, and a clue on where to start.

- This is only an idea and there would be different people for each class and spec. Ofc, dk would not get such a questline, they would be stuck in the area with the ones who choose regular class. The hero classes would ofc, be stronger than the normal classes, but the normal classes can choose to do the questline whenever they want.
- you can only choose just one questline. This is some of the warning they will put in!

Sooo... what do you think? fast ramble on how I think it would be