Deleted

FURY BiS list? any one got a link?

Hey, im looting alot of diffrent loot in ToT atm, and im wondering what to equip?

Heard something like that i would be better to go 2 set bonus (Gloves/legs) rather then 4 set, cause the lack of crit.

But do anyone got a BiS list for fury dps tier15?

Please help
    thx

Askmrrobot will answer that for you.
    Edit: I would post a link but apparently I need more posts
    Last edited by Havikz; 2013-03-26 at 01:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go to SimC > Select Class/Spec > Select Gear

You may need to swap out the Ra-den items if you don't think your guild will kill him.

http://www.simulationcraft.org/520/Raid_T15H.html

Deleted
    the BiS gear list i checked at start changed a few times so hard to say XD

10+ Year Old Account
    They pretty much don't exist for any practical use, due to thunderforged gear. You're far better off finding the difference between potential non TF otherwise BiS pieces (such as the ring off Mag) and comparing that to another piece that may not technically be BiS but be thunderforged. Example, the 535 heroic non TF axe off tortos, if thunderforged would be BiS. But the 541 H-TF axe off Jin, although not BiS, would still be better (Most likely, depending on how you can handle the hit/exp due to other pieces.)

Even sim-c's BiS list I'm not quite sure is accurate. For example, it shows the 541 bracers off Horridon (haste/exp) as being better than the double crit bracers off Jin, despite the fact that you get over 900 crit+320 from the yellow socket. Maybe at that much crit, it starts to lose in value or maybe because wowhead shows (random stats) simcraft can't handle it, IDK, but I wouldn't take it as gospel.