Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Closed casket or open casket?

I don't want my friends seeing me all dead. Burn my body and go drink a beer if you have to.

Last thoughts for my friends better not involve me seeing me all in makeup and deader then dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been to like 4 open casket funerals, and I told all my relatives I do not want one.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Deleted
    Burn me and spread my ashes all over Allied carpets show room, that will teach them to lie to me.

and the question is? will they honor your wishes?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    I'll donate my body to science so kids can disect me in school.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

in the end it doesnt matter what you think your dead.

i would hope i don't scar my friends for life. Is that to much to ask?

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither. I will leave enough money for a big feast for my loved ones, that's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    now- open casket and please put a spring it so i randomly pop up and scare the crap out of people
    when i actually decide how i want my funeral- close it be boring
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

I've been to a lot of funerals sorry to say. I will never look at another dead body if I can help it. my memory is too vivid.

I don't think I'll care much since you know I'll be dead.

Deleted
    Wouldn't mind my corpse being posed or something instead.

I personally couldn't care less, but I'd like to go out doing something funny. Chop my head off and sew it to my arse or something. Open casket, closed casket. It's all frustratingly boring and utterly pointless. Every funeral I've ever gone to has been "Walk in, casket is brought in, people cry, then we go have some snacks at an after party thingy that I'd rather not be at".

Prop me up on a wooden cross or dress my corpse up as Marilyn Monroe or something. I swear, if my funeral is boring and sad like every other bloody one, I'll haunt whoever organised it. I mean, isn't my death sad enough? Why should everyone who's already suffered through the pain of losing me to have to sit in a room to be reminded that I'm not coming back? If they insist on a funeral, at least make it fun.

Balls to respect for the dead. I want my corpse to wear a sodding dress.

Quick Edit - I know what I want to do.

I want to be cremated, but instead of my corpse being put into the kiln oven thingy all nice and calmly, I want to be dressed as superman, sent down a zip-line into the fire and when the door closes I want a sign to drop down saying "That's all folks!" and the Loony Toons theme to play.
    Last edited by mmoc56a2a40693; 2013-04-19 at 01:50 AM.

you have a healthy attitude for sure,,,not sure if i could do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not down with open caskets, although I understand why the people and cultures that prefer them do. I've been to only one open casket funeral and it was one too many.
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost in Love View Post
    I don't want my friends seeing me all dead. Burn my body and go drink a beer if you have to.

Last thoughts for my friends better not involve me seeing me all in makeup and deader then dead.
    Made me think of this http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/se...-dress-promise
    Aye mate

My friends funeral was an open casket one. After seeing that I'll never have one myself. I still don't know if I want to be buried or cremated.

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    My friends funeral was an open casket one. After seeing that I'll never have one myself. I still don't know if I want to be buried or cremated.
    yeah seeing loved ones dead is not cool.

Make mine like G.G. Allin had his

I want to be taken to a taxidermist and then mounted at Bass Pro Shop fighting a bear.