Deleted

In need of some helping tips.

Hello,

My guild has been progressing through horridon hc and atm I think i'm doing way lesser dps than I should on the adds.

Heres a few logs from our previous attempts.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/7...pes&boss=68476

The only thing I can figure out is using marked for death on t6 talent, tho I dont think that will boost my dps by alot and I cant figure out where else i might be under performing on the adds.

Can you please give me a little hand on this?

Thank you.

I see your envenom damage higher than your Venomous Wounds damage, you should try multidotting rupture (your rupture uptime is pretty down overall too) instead of focusing each add down if all you care about is adds dps instead of getting key adds down fast. In that perspective, you should also switch to Fan of Knives to build up combopoints when more than four mobs are clumped up together. Crimson tempest, on the other hand, is never worth casting if you're still missing mobs to rupture instead.
    Anyways, while these tips can surely help you increasing your DPS, the real moment where rogues shine on this fight is the final burn. As you can see from the log of one of our kills, these were the DPS standings just as the last add died, while these were the final ones, on that same kill.

Rupture always on horridon and the biggest adds (you should understand what I mean), then envenom on the smaller adds. Marked for death is pretty decent on this fight, but it doesn't magically make you better than dot classes, and will stifle your performance at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no reason not to Rupture low/small adds as well; don't forget that you'll regain energy anytime a ruptured add dies. This and (if you spec it) MfD should have you swimming in energy and CP through the add portion of the fight.

I also recommend reading http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-Assasination to see what comments were given there.

Quote Originally Posted by theherecy View Post
    Rupture always on horridon and the biggest adds (you should understand what I mean), then envenom on the smaller adds. Marked for death is pretty decent on this fight, but it doesn't magically make you better than dot classes, and will stifle your performance at the end.
    Mut once, Rupture, then MfD+Env on the little adds worked really well for me. I'm not sure why you wouldn't Rupt the small adds. When they die, the energy return is huge. MfD shouldn't hurt you too much at the end, and it's actually pretty good for bursting down the War God.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post
    There's no reason not to Rupture low/small adds as well; don't forget that you'll regain energy anytime a ruptured add dies. This and (if you spec it) MfD should have you swimming in energy and CP through the add portion of the fight.

I also recommend reading http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-Assasination to see what comments were given there.
    Depends how fast the add dies, but really its so quick you're just wasting CPs whilst your energy just bounces around; pumping out a big hit and burning the add with the extra poison is probably a better use of the time. But it really depends how much dps is on them, after all they are not the priority.