Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I personally can play the hell out of Pantheon and ruin peoples days. And i'm a fairly good Sona.

Anything with a narrow skillshot, (caitlyn, anivia, etc) I cannot play worth a shit.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    I have 4 champions that I can never master no matter how hard I try - Teemo, Pantheon, Ezreal and Tryndamere. I can't even buy them, even though I am fairly sure that I am not homophobic.

Success is with Lulu, because she was so broken before recent nerfs.

Hardest:Cassio - because when I fight I have to hold shift for nuking and this messes movement a bit, my hand hurts after +50min game of this
    Successful:Malzahar and Sejuani :P, then Kassadin, Cassio, Xerath, Sona, Urgot, Tryndamere, Jayce, Kog and maaaany more

Which champ I will never learn: Lux, Ez and any full of skillshots, although I aim well and it is no problem, I am getting tired of it fast
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2013-04-22 at 04:22 AM.

Cassio was the hardest for me, to MASTER that is.
    easiest...lux, played her once and stomped everything. fuck that ulti.

Deleted
    Easiest for me -Brand ('cos he's my first champ. play him by rote now) and Soraka ('cos she's faceroll)
    Hardest - Orianna. Dat ball...

Hardest is probably Orianna. Her abilities just change depending on where the ball is...the most depth of any character I've played.

Most success: Karthus. There's something about building an hourglass on him and charging into an enemy team that makes me smile. His E shreds them and his ult finishes them off. Especially if I get a good team of aoe cc's (amu, galio, sona, etc), we just murder them it seems like.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I just found "my calling" so to speak... I've won 14 out of the first 15 or so games I've played in a row on Hecarim who I just bought. No wonder he's banned in ranked games quite often.. he's stupidly good.

Hardest ones to play really well are probably Orianna, Syndra, Lee Sin and Nidalee. Good ones are devastating but bad or even half-decent ones are just utterly useless.

Hardest for me to play are very tanky junglers/tops. I am not very patient and I get annoyed with the very long dances. Most success I have with assassins and AP mids like zyra, ahri, cassiopia, akali, kassadin, kha, LB etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hardest one to handle would probably be Twisted Fate. Still getting the hang of him down; he seems so considerably weak early game outside of his ult, and his playstyle is quite a bit different than most other champs that I know well.

As for the most success, I would say Karthus. Very good with aiming his spells, and I'm patient enough that I can lane vs assassins like Fizz and Kassadin without giving them kills while keeping even on farm.

Easiest for me currently: Thresh, feels like i can swing those chains in perfect harmony
    Hardest currently: Rengar, Just bought him, and having somewhat of a tough time learning him.

Easiest: I can do fairly well with Cho, Diana, akali, Nidalee with the spears, Darius, Ireliam Jarvan and Vladimir( I had an insta quadra recently lol)
    Hardest: I can't get the hang of Olaf no matter how i try, i get 2 kills in lane, in TF i charge in nobody come with me then i die and feed to 12 lol XD. Draaaven dat axes flyin' high, kog i just get camped or focused so hard, can't get the AA of Elise

10+ Year Old Account
    Zac took me a while to get down, he's a tough champion. But the one I have the most success with/most fun is my boy Nocturne. Which, if I can note... was also difficult, I pick all the hard ones man...
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Hardest I'd probably have to say Jarvan or Sona... I don't get either of them.

Easiest, mostly AP carries. Fizz, Brand, Cass etc. I am REALLY good with Nidalee though, as well as Fizz. Love me some gay fish!
    Welcome to America. Here is your corrupt politician, complementary gun, and your fixed news. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Hardest... well, I just don't see how Akali is able to deal damage, the very few times I played her she was crap. I hate assassins overall and play quite safe, probably.

Easiest... MF, her mechanics are just perfect for me and she snowballs in the lane like crazy. (these 30% hp Double Ups!)

Difficulty to master-wise, I'd say that objectively, kha'zix is the hardest. With that said, there's no champion who is easy to master. Mastering is hard.

Now...

Easiest to pick up would maybe be Ashe/Garen/Ryze in no particular order.

"Question got answered in a different LOL thread "
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-04-28 at 04:17 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

In my opinion the hardest champion is Udyr, I have never been able to play it well and I don't know how people are using him in the LCS. My best champion is Draven by far though, he isn't too difficult but the mechanics of it are very well suited for me.

Easiest for me:

Jarvan IV - Can play him literally anywhere in ranked. (Due to a troll I once wound up having to mid him and prevailed). Easily my favourite champion.
    Viktor - Took me a while to master him, but now that I have he's my go to mid char, despite counters.
    Nocturne - Not as strong as he used to be, but still good fun and fairly easy to play.

Hardest:

Karma: I bought her, I played her for a fair few games and I really struggled with her, just don't get her (this was before the remake in fairness, so not sure how she compares now).
    Taric. I know, he's OP, but I'm someone that hasn't spent a great deal of time on support, and my playstyle is all wrong for him. I'm quite aggressive and until late game he isn't much of an aggressive character.
    ADC in general. Just haven't spent enough time there and really should focus on this area more.
    Youtube Gaming Channel - TheRamblerz. The Best Variety Gaming Channel in this Signature!

i7 2600k (Overlocked to 4.4ghz) ; Asus P8Z68 V-Pro ; 16GB Corsair Vengeance
    2x GTX 570 EVGA Classified - SLI ; 2x 1TB WD Caviar Black HDD; 2x 500GB Seagate HDD in Raid 0

10+ Year Old Account
    I have had by far the most difficulty with Shaco.. I don't know what it is about him but I get eaten by basically any champ.

I have had the most success with either Garen (Who imo is one of the easiest champs to play if you have the most rudimentary patience) and Vayne she is a monster late game.

I suck at playing Shaco.