Thread: Best dps spec

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharos View Post
    im pretty sure he had ilvl 517 1her and he decided to go 2h for new tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Can we get people like this to stop giving advice? You don't base everything off what one person does. SMF beats TG on single target fights. AOE fights TG is several K higher per additional target you can hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Recke View Post
    Landsoul is TG because those are the weapons that dropped. It also provides improved Stam to survive heroic encounters more easily. There is also a lot of Cleave fights.
    Did you not read what they said?

Landsoul doesn't use simcraft. That's the last line in my post. He has his own spreadsheet that he wrote that calculates dps, the "Deep wounds benefiting from SMF" bug doesn't exist to him. And, no, he didn't decide to use 2h axeS from last tier. During our normal mode clear the first week, he got a 522 Uroe, Harbinger of Terror. 522+517 TG vs 517+517 (or 509) SMF. TG has the better available weapons. Then, everything in the post above this.

Landsoul doesn't use simcraft. That's the last line in my post. He has his own spreadsheet that he wrote that calculates dps, the "Deep wounds benefiting from SMF" bug doesn't exist to him. And, no, he didn't decide to use 2h axeS from last tier. During our normal mode clear the first week, he got a 522 Uroe, Harbinger of Terror. 522+517 TG vs 517+517 (or 509) SMF. TG has the better available weapons. Then, everything in the post above this.
    So you are in the same guild as him? Can you ask him when he will be releasing his dps spreadsheets for us =D?

Quote Originally Posted by Pharos View Post
    So you are in the same guild as him? Can you ask him when he will be releasing his dps spreadsheets for us =D?
    It's up there with "why ds/ws instead of double ds" on my list of questions people want me to ask him about.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's up there with "why ds/ws instead of double ds" on my list of questions people want me to ask him about.
    Why DS/WS instead of DS/DS???????? /trollface.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Why DS/WS instead of DS/DS???????? /trollface.
    The answer to that is quite simple actually: Purple, because aliens don't wear hats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    The answer to that is quite simple actually: Purple, because aliens don't wear hats.
    It was an inside joke.