At what point does Fury pass Arms? (PvE)

From the sims I've seen it looks as the fury will pull out in front of arms at some point in this tier. Wondering what the tipping point will be?Currently I'm sitting at 504 ilvl (equipped) in arms sitting at 20% crit using a twice upgrade normal Shin'kra. At the moment it seems like I'm better off staying in arms, but at what point should I look to make the switch? Wait until I can pass 25% crit? or until I get lucky with one of the 1h drops off the first 4 ToT bosses to switch to SMF?

Deleted
    same situation, would love to know that as well

SMF surpasses arms at 502 ilvl
    TG surpasses arms at 522 ish ilvl
    Bane

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfists View Post
    yeah thats about right. It all depends on the weapons you have tho. Even at ILvL 522 you are better off with a good 2handed weapon instead of 2 worse 1handed weapons.

At the moments I have:
    1 Shin'ka (upgraded twice to 504 ilvl)
    1 Shin'ka normal
    1 Zerat, Malakk's Soulburning Greatsword (LFR version)
    1 Elegion, the Fanged Crescent (upgraded twice to 497 ilvl)
    1 Kilrak, Jaws of Terror (LFR upgraded twice to 491 ilvl

My overall iLvl is 512. I've raided as both arms and TG fury the last couple of weeks (as well as simming myself) and can't get the same numbers as fury as I do in arms. A lot of people point to noxicc for the SMF passes Arms at 502 thing, but I've read (and no idea if it's true) that there was a bug in simcraft that was buffing deep wounds for SMF incorrectly which was boosting it's numbers.

Another thing, I only have the 1 pc of t15 (gloves) perhaps the 2 pc t15 bonus is what would push fury ahead?
    Last edited by Reinholder; 2013-04-11 at 12:20 AM.

Deleted
    So, Im i508 equipped arms atm using LFR 502 twohanded sword 25.49% crit unbuffed 31,35% mastery. I got 1handed axe i522 from Jinrokh If i finally respec and use i496 offhand(cause i dont have better1 atm) I iwll outperform arms in dps?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatzi View Post
    So, Im i508 equipped arms atm using LFR 502 twohanded sword 25.49% crit unbuffed 31,35% mastery. I got 1handed axe i522 from Jinrokh If i finally respec and use i496 offhand(cause i dont have better1 atm) I iwll outperform arms in dps?
    Yeah most likely. Although it does depend heavily on your skill. I would probably do less damage with Fury since I am horrible at playing it in comparison to arms.

Quote Originally Posted by ironfists View Post
    This depends a lot on your crit % and weapons.
    Currently my warrior is at 507ilvl using the 502 LFR Zerat for arms, and switching to 496 Kilrak and 496 sword from amber shaper would reduce my dps by 6-9k according to simcraft. (and according to some posts here simcraft is even simming SMF a bit higher than it should)
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |