Page 38 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Vito Corleone View Post
    I think this is more something of a joke. Not everyone can kill Ra-Den, so if the guaranteed runestone is only off Ra-Den, people will complain.
    No, the way it's worded is that BOTH Lei Shen and Ra-Den have a guaranteed drop for the quest. Lei Shen will also have 100% chance to drop for Secrets if you are on that quest. Not sure if Ra-Den will as well, I would suspect so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    No, BOTH Lei Shen and Ra-Den have a guaranteed drop for the quest. Lei Shen will also have 100% chance to drop for Secrets if you are on that quest. Not sure if Ra-Den will as well, I would suspect so.
    Do you have a second tweet or blue source to confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    GC tweet:

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...26656679919618

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Can we have a guarantee'd secret off lei shen too? Some of us are getting HORRIBLE RNG on them too.

Lei Shen will drop a Secret and Ra-Den will drop a Titan Runestone.
    That would actually be decent if there were two guaranteed per full heroic clear. I haven't seen one the last three ids or so.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Vito Corleone View Post
    Do you have a second tweet or blue source to confirm this?
    I edited to clarify that the WAY it was worded indicated what I said. Also the blue post on the front page shows that there will be a guarenteed Runestone drop from lei shen.
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2013-06-06 at 08:20 AM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    3 the first week. 2 weeks of nothing. 1 this week.
    /sigh

Deleted
    The Runestone thing is horrible. Im on week 8 I guess and have 6 so far. Another mate got his first last night. I got 5 from Iron Qon LFR and 1 from Lei Shen. Killed Ra-den twice (will kill him third tonight) and never got any stones. He should drop 100% as lei shen next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bluepost <3

I'll be done in 9 weeks at the latest! It's amazing how lovely it is to know that I'll be making steady quest-progress from now on.

Yeah, the change is awesome. Will be good to at least feel you are making SOME progression towards the cloak.

Kinda miss the system they had around getting Tarecgosa, the legendary staff. It had it's flaws, but at least you were making progression in terms of getting cinders/essences towards the staff every week even if you were only killing 1 boss on normal.

Deleted
    Question -

If we extend a lock for HC Lei Shen, will that remove any chances of getting Runestones from the previous 5 bosses? (As the lockout counts that you've already killed the previous 5 this week, but technically you havent). Or can you still get them to drop if you kill them on LFR?

5 weeks now 1 drop , at least with the change i will be done ar arround 20 ish July

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    well first 2 weeks the quest was possible the drop rate was quite decent, everyone i know on it (about 40 people) all got a good amount of runestones, then i am 100% certain it was stealth nerfed, everyone, and i mean everyone noticed a big drop in the runestones after 2 weeks. from an average 2-3 stones to 0-1.
    Another theory on this would be, that only 2-3 runestones drop per boss - and if there are more people on the quest, you'll have less chances to win one. Except, of course, 25 mans... where loot and quest drops are quadrufsafsafasfdled into sky for no reason.

Deleted
    Holyshit, I got 2 out of 3 so far this week :O New record.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Holyshit, I got 2 out of 3 so far this week :O New record.

FU Fnx just FU. With the change, I'll be done in at least 8 weeks^^

Ps. Fnx, whoever gets the cloak first, buys the other an ice cream

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumble View Post
    Question -

If we extend a lock for HC Lei Shen, will that remove any chances of getting Runestones from the previous 5 bosses? (As the lockout counts that you've already killed the previous 5 this week, but technically you havent). Or can you still get them to drop if you kill them on LFR?
    You can get them by looting the boss on any difficulty, but limited to one time per reset (from the qualifying bosses)

Deleted
    I think one of our tanks is still on 0 after 5 weeks, maybe 4 weeks.. the person with the most in our guild is on 10, I'm currently on 0 but my secrets took 7 weeks and I was a little behind on part 2 due to a break.

10+ Year Old Account
    7/12 over 6 weeks with three bosses left to kill this week, at least I have the comfort of knowing that I'll be done within 1-5 weeks with the upcoming change.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm at 8/12, so I guess I'm luckier than most. I look forward to trying for that Tigerfang Wrap cloak (the Agility one).

Had my first 0-for week this week...still at 5/12. Good to see this blue post; it will now be a similar setup to how LK would always drop a shadowfrost shard if someone was on that part of the quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    Had my first 0-for week this week...still at 5/12. Good to see this blue post; it will now be a similar setup to how LK would always drop a shadowfrost shard if someone was on that part of the quest.
    Actually only yogg-saron did that for Val'anyr, Lk never had a 100% droprate even on hc, just a higher one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    Actually only yogg-saron did that for Val'anyr, Lk never had a 100% droprate even on hc, just a higher one.
    That's correct

LK actually rarely had a shard when I was working on Shadowmourne. Talk about RNG.

And for a while I thought that Algalon must have a 100% drop chance on fragments because he seemed to consistently give one, every single week, but it was just a streak of luck that ended eventually.