Page 41 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yep. Just did him. No runestone. Ticket submitted.

11/12 after getting my lei shen one but NOTHING ELSE.

Fuck this game.

Lei Shen dropped one for you Drikkink?

Quote Originally Posted by ThePlanckEnergy View Post
    Yep. Just did him. No runestone. Ticket submitted.
    Tomorrow. Don't need to waste the time of a GM.

OT : quest at 4/12, 1-1-1-1... So 4/24 or 16,6%.
    Ban Hammer !

Quote Originally Posted by Knsones View Post
    Lei Shen dropped one for you Drikkink?
    Yeah, but others had the issue in my LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Yeah, but others had the issue in my LFR.
    It was not a 100% guaranteed drop, you just got lucky and got one, that's all.

Lei Shen
    Lei Shen will now always drop a Titan Runestone or Secrets of the Empire for players that are on the legendary quest line. [Requires a realm restart]
    Ban Hammer !

Quote Originally Posted by Paulichon View Post
    It was not a 100% guaranteed drop, you just got lucky and got one, that's all.
    We had realm restarts. I killed Lei Shen around 11:30 AM EST. Restarts were around 10 AM EST.

We had realm restarts. I killed Lei Shen around 11:30 AM EST. Restarts were around 10 AM EST.
    This

I just killed him and got nothing also.

I just need my last rune... I guess will have it from Lei Shen after reset!

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    This

I just killed him and got nothing also.
    There is another restart tomorrow as far as I know.

Deleted
    There is already a discussion about this with a blue:

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-off-lei-shen/

Bugged? Let's see if I'll get my last stone tomorrow after EU's restart.

10+ Year Old Account
    The blue said the hotfix wasn't applied until 10AM PDT(1PM EST). So the hotfix would not have been in at the time.

So basically it looks like they didn't apply the fix during restart as they said they would, so a ton of people killed lei shen after restart and got screwed.

"You are correct, unfortunately. Our original messaging did say it would take place after a restart, but the hotfix was actually applied at 10 a.m. PDT. We do our best to be as accurate as possible on giving a heads up when we can, but unfortunately the hotfix itself wasn't implemented until later. "
    Last edited by Freia; 2013-06-11 at 07:23 PM.

Blizzard is fucking scum. I am SO FUCKING DONE with this shitbag quest and shitbag custome service. If my ticket does not result in being awarded my runestone I am not renewing my sub. I'm fucking done. 10 weeks and I still have 4.

Infracted; Don't flame a company, no matter how annoyed you happen to be. (Sonnilon)
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-06-12 at 06:03 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Week 7.. (second week in a row no drops)

Stuck at 6..

There are still people in my guild with 1.. and a few who've had it since 5.3 dropped =(

Did LFR.. no drop.. sup?
    Last edited by spaace; 2013-06-11 at 07:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    The blue said the hotfix wasn't applied until 10AM PDT(1PM EST). So the hotfix would not have been in at the time.
    This is entirely off-topic, but it's something I noticed. Why are eastern time zone people posting EST? Since we're in the summer, shouldn't eastern be EDT? Pacific time people are posting PDT instead of PST.

Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post

So basically it looks like they didn't apply the fix during restart as they said they would, so a ton of people killed lei shen after restart and got screwed.

"You are correct, unfortunately. Our original messaging did say it would take place after a restart, but the hotfix was actually applied at 10 a.m. PDT. We do our best to be as accurate as possible on giving a heads up when we can, but unfortunately the hotfix itself wasn't implemented until later. "
    Not to say "I told you so" to everyone who I said this to over the past couple of days, but this is the exact reason I said I would not kill lei shen until it was confirmed by the community that the drops were automatic. Something to probably consider next time.

Blizzard is fucking scum. I am SO FUCKING DONE with this shitbag quest and shitbag custome service. If my ticket does not result in being awarded my runestone I am not renewing my sub. I'm fucking done. 10 weeks and I still have 4.
    I'll go a long way to defend this expansion, but this particular questline is just such a pain and a bore. Tie the runestones to achievements if you want, make us craft them, anything but another RNG-fest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yes. Different quest phases of the legendary reset legendary drop lockouts for bosses allowing you to go in to finish your cloak 2x on Pinnacle of Storms LFR.
    is this true?

So i can first loot the Runestone of Leishen and the Again the Questitem on the next Run?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarazet View Post
    I'll go a long way to defend this expansion, but this particular questline is just such a pain and a bore. Tie the runestones to achievements if you want, make us craft them, anything but another RNG-fest.
    Agreed with this. I want to feel I have some control over this. RNG is RNG, and I am not the poster boy of good luck for sure. Make it difficult, I really don`t care what it is, but please make it feel I am working for it instead of me having to draw pentagons on the ground whilst throwing some ashes around shouting angrily in a language that hasn`t been used in thousands of years.

I`ve said this before, but the best questline was the shadowmourne quest line that involved slaying 1000 souls to move onto the next. Now THAT was a legendary quest line. Made me feel I was working towards something that I was in complete control of.

Lol the nerve of blizzard. They should give you 10 per boss.