Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Since this is not a real legendary, they should increase the drop rates. At the end, everyone will wear this "legendary" cloak, so it's just a stupid rng matter of time.

I mean, if it was for some real legendary, then sure, make it hard and let rng screw us sideways, but really, it's a damn cloak everyone will get... therefore it's not a legendary, I don't care how orange it looks like.
    RNG = Real Legendary? The only real legendaries are the ones from WOTLK/Cata which required actual effort for some weeks rather than LOL RNG.

EDIT: Round 2, Week 3: Got 3. Will be stuck at 11/12 for a week unless I can convince my Raid Leader to bring my alt for Ra-den.
    Last edited by Razecog; 2013-07-17 at 02:27 AM. Reason: updated post since cba making new
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Deleted
    Id 4 on the QUest and 4 Runestones.
    Great.

Started te quest last week, and i got 2 runestones. One from twin consorts, and one from lei shen. Not able to raid this week, so im praying to gods that i get more next week.

I just find it stupid, that someone who is barely progressing, can end up getting the cloak super fast as oppossed to someone who could really use the cloak for progression.

the RNG of it, is just really stupid.

You mean like every other legendary we've had?

Deleted
    0-0-0-1-2-1-2-1-1-3 11/12

Cloak next week, woop woop!

I just started playing Mop 5 weeks ago, and i am going too get my first runestone this week. seems abit silly... but nice

Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    I just started playing Mop 5 weeks ago, and i am going too get my first runestone this week. seems abit silly... but nice
    I came back about 2 weeks into 5.2 needing only a few wisdom sigils from first quest. I started runestones last week. Parts I have done have been nerfed but I don't see how this is possible.

Assuming you got all 20 sigils in one week (is it 100% drop now?), you then have this week included to get 3k valor. Unfortunately you've got some of that valor cap gone this week so you will still need 3 weeks. On 4th/5th week you could do secrets and you got all 20 from 23 bosses (because you say you will get a runestone at least 1 lei shen must be up). Now since I'm only a week ahead I know 5.3 didn't make this 100% or anything, given I had been getting 2~ a week and wowhead comments showed similar.

Even if they've taken out the 3k valor (which i dont remember), you got fantastically lucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Got 6 so far with my priest, took me 5 weeks. So, probably another 4-6 weeks to go.
    What annoys me more, though, is the fact that I still didn't get a single helmet in which I could put my Meta in. It's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Got 6 so far with my priest, took me 5 weeks. So, probably another 4-6 weeks to go.
    What annoys me more, though, is the fact that I still didn't get a single helmet in which I could put my Meta in. It's ridiculous.
    Do the crafted helmets not work?
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

11/12 fml, 2-2-2-2-1-2
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

SAME DAMN PROBLEM. Been rolling for the tier helm every single time since the wing was released, and all I've ever got are the useless bracers when I've had 522 ones ages before the wing was even out, and the funniest thing is it's a 2 loot loot-table for feral so GG /sigh. Only thing that is good is that blizzard put sockets into hc scenario helms so I could put my meta there, still waiting on the helm token though.

On topic, my runestone drops:
    1-1
    2-2
    3-0
    4-1 (Guaranteed drop from Lei Shen came there this week)
    5-3
    6-2
    7-3

I got lucky
    Last edited by Avutu; 2013-07-17 at 12:25 PM.

im trying to get mine on my 4th and 5 th toon aint rng lovely? just need to complete a chalange

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Do the crafted helmets not work?
    They do, but they are ridiciously expensive on my server - if available at all.

Might go to buy one nevertheless, because having a 530 in every slot, but a <500 helmet kinda sucks.

Only got 1 titan runestone this week. 4/12 after 2 weeks, I'd call that average.

Finished cloak on warrior 1 week after finishing on my main i was pretty lucky on runestones now 8/20 secrets on my shaman

I'm at 10/12. Rng is stupid. IMO just remove it from the game. Have the raid boss's drop currency and let the players decide what to gear and in which order. Rng promotes the idea that there will always be someone who is getting royally screwed over. For 15$ a month no one should get screwed over.

They do, but they are ridiciously expensive on my server - if available at all.

Might go to buy one nevertheless, because having a 530 in every slot, but a <500 helmet kinda sucks.
    Guilds on my realm tend to make that stuff for members.

Deleted
    Fucking finally got my cloak. Took me 14 weeks to complete =.=

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Guilds on my realm tend to make that stuff for members.
    I didn't mention that I am in a guild, or, guild with more than 2 or 3 active members.
    Which is my own fault, of course - however, I only explained why I haven't got one of the crafted helmets so far.