Poll: Which class should be revamped next?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    In order IMO?

Rogues
    Shaman
    Mages
    Paladins
    Warriors(IMO here so no hate)
    Priests
    Druids
    Hunters
    Death Knights
    Warlock
    Monks(NEW CLASS XD)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Rogues and Shamans need to be buffed.

Warlocks and Mages need to be nerfed.

Shaman, and then Rogues. Enhance needs a lot of love, we have been left in the cold since always. I wanted them to get a secondary resource, like a DK rune system, but there would be 8 "runes", 2 for each element and spells used a combo of elements, like air and fire or w/e.

and as for rogues, they need to combine subtlety and assassination, and then redo the 3rd spec as a sniper ranged class, so there can be another type of physical ranged dps.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJester View Post
    Shaman, and then Rogues. Enhance needs a lot of love, we have been left in the cold since always. I wanted them to get a secondary resource, like a DK rune system, but there would be 8 "runes", 2 for each element and spells used a combo of elements, like air and fire or w/e.

and as for rogues, they need to combine subtlety and assassination, and then redo the 3rd spec as a sniper ranged class, so there can be another type of physical ranged dps.
    This is a very astute assessment. I would be on-board with these types of changes. I think a lot of players would love to see Shammies finally get some real attention. Plus, I love the idea of a sniper spec for rogues, and let them purchase silencers as attachments. Shooting would still break stealth, but you would not really know where the shot came from.

Deleted
    rogues and hunters i think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mages need to be nerfed.
    They just got nerfed this patch, what are you on?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Warrior please. Nerf bursts, but boost sustained damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    rogues are so boring they desperately needs a revamp.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mages, they use same kind of spells they use at level 1, pretty boring.
    First day i dinged to max level back in cataclysm i quited him already, Wasn't even worth trying :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Rogues. There's not much difference between the specs, or the abilities used in those specs. It's the least visually appealing class, I think Ghostcrawler might have mentioned this or to get more rogue players to touch up visuals. GC also mentioned there's more ret paladins then rogues, there's less of a class than a spec. Most of our damage is passive, which can get quite boring to not see yourself doing many big hits. I'd have to say, at least subjectively, rogues are the most painful to level up because of how boring it is. Etc.
    It'd be nice if maybe sub and assassination could combine, maybe touch up combat a little, and then give us something like someone said before - sniper spec. Just a lot of things.

I voted "Shamans".

Seriously, Shamans are the most nerfed and neglected class in the history of the World of Warcraft, and I DONT EVEN PLAY A SHAMAN NOR EVER PLAYED A SHAMAN. Originally a direct descendant of a hero class from Warcraft III, after some glory days in Vanilla PvP, the class was literally nerfed to oblivion.

On the contrary, Blizzard has constantly buffed Paladins since Vanilla and the apogee of that crazy buffing to God-mode we lived during early WOTLK when Ret Paladins and Prot Ret Paladins became equally strong to 5 man bosses.

Paladins are like pests, and even today there are more RETS than Rogues and Warlocks combined while Shamans have been relegated to the status of an oddity even in the Horde where they were supposed to reign supreme. Blizzard's blatant favouritism of the Paladin class and Rets in particular has made World of Warcraft a joke and has taken much out of the flavour of the game as it was in Vanilla, at least for me.

I don't play WoW anymore so I am impartial.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

I must be in the extreme minority if I love the way my enhancement shaman plays except for the aoe system the spec currently has.

I cringe whenever I think of a class revamp because I am afraid I will no longer love the class.

I voted rogue because they simply feel outdated to me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    I voted "Shamans".

Seriously, Shamans are the most nerfed and neglected class in the history of the World of Warcraft, and I DONT EVEN PLAY A SHAMAN NOR EVER PLAYED A SHAMAN. Originally a direct descendant of a hero class from Warcraft III, after some glory days in Vanilla PvP, the class was literally nerfed to oblivion.
    As someone who rerolled from a Shaman to Warrior in TBC (and then to DK in Wrath) I can totally agree with this. The Shaman class was butchered in TBC and has never recovered.

The reality I think is that they have been in a bad state since bus shock.

Still like I said earlier I voted for rogues as I think as a class they seriously are boring.

Holy and Ret need to be balanced with one another; in that one can choose to be a Ret paladin without being laughed at or hated for not having been a far superior/more useful Holy Paladin.

Other than that? Yep, Shamans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shamans. Seriously, since the revamp on classes, having played several as alts and my main as shaman, it became so obvious the revamp to other classes made them more appealing and ahead with the system, well shamans just fell flat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post

I cringe whenever I think of a class revamp because I am afraid I will no longer love the class.
    This! I play a shaman as my main since 2007. I stick with him whatever happens but when we get some dumbed down "copy-paste" system; it will be the end of my WoW time.

From my point of view....i'd say none. Can't judge Monks...mine has lvl 60 and is terribly boring.

Deleted
    TBH warriors could use some love so far it all feels bandaid fixes and so on , an example is please for the love of god remove shield requirements its fucking rediculous and second thier Visuals arent all that entertaining to just regular specials with a bit of red here and there , i want to see different animation for every single special attack... we dont need flashy or shiny WE NEED different striek animation because a warrior is the fucking king of melee why dont you make it look like that?

also bladestorm please please when you bladestorm you spin around but also make a fucking tornade with weps spinning around the warrior as long the does bladestorm....

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage. The class is currently horribly designed at 90, and just reviewing Blizzards changes throughout MoP proves that. They have no idea what to do with our class (which is incidentally why I took a break from WoW) and need to just start up from scratch.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Deleted
    Hands down Rogues, no matter if Blizzard buffs them to the point of overpoweredness, they still are outdated. They have an identity crisis and the playstyle has become so boring, hence they suffer low population. I like the idea of merging Subtlety and Assassination together as 1 spec. A third spec being physical ranged bow spec? I'd dig that, Assassins Creed style!

Oh and seriously, remove Bandit's Guile and other retarted passives. Combat playstyle has become rollercoaster tycoon in a more bad and boring way.