Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Lightbulb The Siege of Orgrimmar - who can Garrosh count on to help him?

yeah so, every race (even the Forsaken, who havent appeared this expac) are now against Garrosh and his orcs. In 5.3, we see that he controls the loyalty of only the Kor'Kron and hired mercenaries, we don't see a single Garrosh enforcer who isnt an orc or goblin.

This might fly for a filler patch, but what about the siege? What allies can Garrosh count on to serve him over their racial leaders? Why would any trolls, forsaken, tauren, or blood elves serve this insane monster over their racial leaders?

The mogu perhaps, now that Lei Shen is dead?
    Last edited by mmoc18d08bc01e; 2013-04-09 at 05:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loyalists, Garrosh has tons of Loyalists. Did you do Dagger in the Dark scenario?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown
    "The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"

Deleted
    There are plenty of orcs who will honour the blood oath no matter what. Betraying the warchiefs orders is against everything they stand for and will see the revolutionists as cowards and traitors, so he has most of the orcs on his side. As well as loads of elementals and other such nasties the orcs can conjure as well as mercenaries and maybe a few sha-related evil shit.

A bunch of Orcs, some goblins, probably the Grimtotem tauren, maybe some ogres and whatever other creatures he finds.

I'd willingly side with Garrosh.

Gallywix, Malkorok (Is that his name?), and possibly Magatha.

If Gallywix and Magatha are bosses, I'd be satisfied. What Dragon Soul lacked were actual big Lore Figures in the raid. It was just composed of nobodies aside from Deathwing, who seemed characterless in his entirety as well.

We might get more of an idea in 5.3 as well. We haven't everything for the patch yet.

Wouldn't be surprised to see quite a few Sha invested bosses, along with maybe the Sha of Pride himself, and maybe a Mogu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account

The Kor'Kron guards and loyalist orcs/trolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love how people keep asking stuff like this as if we're suppose to feel sorry for poor witty Garrosh.

But, if you want to know who will be throwing there lives away from a despot, then things like the kor'kron, blackrock orcs, the northrend beasts he has control of, and some proto drakes.

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 07:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post

The Kor'Kron guards and loyalist orcs/trolls.
    Trolls.... are you kidding?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Trolls.... are you kidding?
    It's completely impossible that Garrosh would have some Troll loyalists?

10+ Year Old Account
    have you seen what he is doing to the trolls? Everything in what is coming in the next patch will have trolls oppressed by him, shot dead for opposing him, and held as prisoners.

No, sorry, there won't be trolls standing with garrosh. There could be goblins yes, and you have more chance of seeing blood elves siding with garrosh before trolls, but that would be a stretch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh himself wouldn't allow them, no matter how much they may agree with his ideals for the Horde. Once he starts lining them up and shooting them down in the dirt, he'll start to see every troll as a potential traitor.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Yes? Have you seen the 5.3 stuff? Garrosh is busy either executing or imprisoning every single non-player troll. He hates them and regards them as puny, filthy traitors. If there is even a single pro-Garrosh troll that guy would still be killed as Garrosh wouldn't trust him.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Yes? Have you seen the 5.3 stuff? Garrosh is busy either executing or imprisoning every single non-player troll. He hates them and regards them as puny, filthy traitors. If there is even a single pro-Garrosh troll that guy would still be killed as Garrosh wouldn't trust him.
    you know whats sad, is on my rp server, you will likely see trolls as part of the kor'kron in the coming patch, WHICH MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL. Its an insult to vol'jin and the darkspears to have this, unless its some rubbish about how they turned traitor to vol'jin themselves.

Im guessing Saurok, he will make them and dragons/protodrakes (using Dragonmaw Orcs to control them)
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    The Kor'Kron guards and loyalist orcs + other Sha type sidded Demons

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if we're be seeing an appearance of gallywix. It would make sense seeing him there if garrosh pays him.

I would like to see a sub plot of Gallywix brought down and a new goblin trade prince/princess brought in. But that might just distract from what else is happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    He had a few stooges in the Sunreavers, who probably wouldn't be welcome in Silvermoon anymore after sparking the Dalaran purge. They (Thalen Songweaver et al) might join with Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post

If Gallywix and Magatha are bosses, I'd be satisfied.
    Gallywix has made it clear that he thinks Garrosh is bad for business:

"The contractee (herein after referred to as "you") agrees to execute any and all orders dispatched by the Warchief or his officers. These orders are to be followed to the letter with the following caveats: No interruption of profit to and for the Trade Prince Gallywix, herein after referred to as "me".
    Any orders issued from me or my officers are to take priority over any other Horde command. Failure to comply will result in lawsuit and non-payment. By reading this you agree that your life is collateral for this contractual arrangement and all properties there within.
    Additional exceptions include Horde orders that may result in the collapse of Horde financial infrastructure. Do not let the Horde bankrupt itself in this war! I have salvage rights on all Alliance war machines and I intend to collect. Any actions that lead to the bankrupting of Garrosh and his forces (even if he gives the order himself, which he probably will) shall result in immediate transfer of the Warchief's debt to you and anyone you've ever met that might help cover that debt.
    The ink of this parchment acts as a legal binding agent and you are now subject to all laws and... Well let's face it. You back out of this I'll have my bruisers on you faster than a Blood Elf on a corrupted power source."

Meanwhile Garrosh's last message to Magatha was to wish death upon her for interfering in his duel with Cairne:

"Unto Elder Crone Magatha of the Grimtotem,
    Acting Warchief of the Horde, Garrosh Hellscream,
    Sends his most sincere wishes for a slow and painful death.
    It has come to my attention that you have deprived me of a rightful kill. Cairne Bloodhoof was a hero to the Horde and an honorable member of a usually honorable race. It is with disgust and anger that I discover you have caused me to bring about his death through accidental treachery.
    Such tactics may work well for your renegade, honorless tribe and Alliance scum, but I despise them. It was my wish to fight Cairne fairly, and win or lose by my own skill or lack of it. Now I shall never know, and the cry of traitor will dog my steps until such time as I can sport your head on a pike and point to you as the real traitor.
    So...no. I will not be sending any truehearted orcs to fight alongside your treacherous, belly-crawling tribe. Your victory or your defeat is in the hands of your Earth Mother now. Either way, I look forward to hearing of your demise.
    You are on your own, Magatha, as friendless and disliked as you have ever been. Perhaps more. Enjoy your loneliness. "

Malorok, on the other hand, is almost a certainty. Personally, I have him pegged as the last boss before Garrosh, being his personal bodyguard and all.
    Last edited by DarkTZeratul; 2013-04-09 at 06:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post

If Gallywix and Magatha are bosses, I'd be satisfied. What Dragon Soul lacked were actual big Lore Figures in the raid. It was just composed of nobodies aside from Deathwing, who seemed characterless in his entirety as well.

We might get more of an idea in 5.3 as well. We haven't everything for the patch yet.

Wouldn't be surprised to see quite a few Sha invested bosses, along with maybe the Sha of Pride himself, and maybe a Mogu.
    Garrosh has nothing but seething hatred for Magatha, because he wanted to fight Cairne in a fair fight and she cheated in favor of Garrosh, thus robbing him of an honorable fight and Cairne an honorable death. He swore to kill her the next time he saw her. And (a majority of) the Grimtotem swore their loyalty to Baine, not Garrosh, because he spared their lives, and essentially wiped the slate clean for them, when he took back Thunder Bluff and exiled Magatha and the few who stayed with her.

Gallywix has already proven to be a coward. He only joined the Horde because Thrall was about to break his face. If Vol'Jin or Sylvanas or one of the others even can get to him and confront him ahead of time, I can see him siding with them, if he decides it's the better deal.

I could see some Sha, since Garrosh is supposed to be possessed or something like that.

The Mogu are more arrogant than Garrosh and would never even consider siding with him as they would view it as being beneath them.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Deleted
    In the dagger in the dark scenario Vol'jin talks of Garrosh creating an army of monsters. So its that I'm guessing.