Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Logan Stanton. Former UFC ring girl
    I googled that. For science. It was good science.

Deleted
    Doin' LFR on my DK now that I finished GoT.

You?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutshell View Post
    Hi Joy (and everyone else). What's up?

+ 33
    Procrastinating

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Just went outside into the super bright sun and now my eyes are having a hard time adjusting to my darkly lit house. Wow.
    I hate when that happens.

+ 31

Need to decide what to watch tonight, film or sarah connor chronicles S2.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 32

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    + 30

10+ Year Old Account
    + 31

Why emoing, Nutty?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well regardless... I'm heading off to sleep now finally. Cheers friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

He cut off the guy's nipple. :x

Night Wass!

Deleted
    +34

night wassy

That scene makes you die a little inside. It's a great scene nonetheless. (I'm assuming you're talking about GoT)
    Yeah. The guy was a massive cunt.
    Oh wait, every other character in GoT is one.

Deleted
    That scene makes you die a little inside. It's a great scene nonetheless. (I'm assuming you're talking about GoT)
    I thought it was cool

Deleted
    + 33

Deleted
    It shows remarkable discipline and loyalty, that's what's great about the scene, imo.
    Yes, but it was very cool anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    + 32

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    +33

Hai Migari! <3

+34

Joyful.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    + 35

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    I dont understand the scoring and stuffs. K.O. is the only thing I understand!
    It's kinda tough to explain. You have to watch quite a few fights to start to understand.
    Scoring is based on effective striking, grappling, aggression and cage control.

If you do a better job at landing strikes than your opponent, dictate where the fight takes place, maybe get a takedown, while not being really dominant in that round then it would be a 10-9 round with you getting the 10. The round winner always gets 10 points and the loser gets 9 or less. If it was obvious that you were the more dominant fighter in that round then it would be a 10-8 round. If you absolutely destroy your opponent but are unable to finish him in that round then it would be a 10-7 round. 10-7 rounds are not that common but do happen from time to time. If either fighter is able to finish their opponent by the end of the fight then the decision will go to the judges.

3 judges score the fight. All 3 score each round and write down what they scored the fight on their score cards. There are 3 five minute rounds for a regular fight and 5 five minute rounds for title fights and some main event fights that are not title fights.

Not all judges are going to score the fight the same and most of the time they do a crap job scoring the fight.
    There is much much more to it than that but it would take like a week to explain it all.

There are a few ways to win a fight.

KO - You knock your opponent unconscious and the ref jumps in to stop the fight.
    TKO - You badly hurt your opponent with strikes and he is unable to fight back but is still conscious. (The last fight I just showed you is a good example)
    Submission - You get your opponent into a submission hold and he either taps out or gets injured/choked unconscious.
    Verbal Submission - Your opponent is caught in a submission but does not physically tap out but instead asks for the fight to be stopped or screams in agony.
    Corner Stoppage - You get so brutally beaten while refusing to give up your corner decides that you have had enough and tells the ref to stop the fight. GSP vs Penn II is a good example.
    Doctor Stoppage -If you are unable to see after being poked in the eye or having it swell shut then the doctor will have the fight stopped. If you are cut open really badly and are bleeding profusely the doctor will sometimes stop the fight. The blood from a cut will often get into your eyes making it impossible to see which can also cause a doctor stoppage. Like a corner stoppage, if a fighter gets so brutally beaten but refuses to give up then the doctor who checks fighters out between rounds can stop the fight. Texiera vs Maldanado is the most perfect example.
    Injury -If a fighter gets injured (ie. broken toe, dislocated shoulder, broken arm, or broken leg) then the fight will be stopped. There are quite a few examples of this. Mir vs Nogueira II, Mir vs Sylvia, Lombard vs Te Huna.