10+ Year Old Account
    Hai Treann.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you waltz into a conversation saying who gives a shit, then get pissy when there are people who quite obviously do give a shit?

Yay, and I thought my brain was fucked up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Yeah, because I lack interest in the specificities of a keyboard, I really don't see them as anything special or complicated. I use it to type and a standard one is sufficient enough for me to use when playing WoW or whatever.
    We've actually discussed this before.
    Yeah I know but the way you "discuss" stuff is spewing hate about something you don't like when we try and explain to you that it isn't as black and white as you might think it is, you get mad or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    So you waltz into a conversation saying who gives a shit, then get pissy when there are people who quite obviously do give a shit?

Yay, and I thought my brain was fucked up.
    I was expressing my opinion on the subject, not stating it as a general fact.
    I have a habit of expressing myself in such a way.. I'm sorry if it offended you or caused you any harm or just generally upset you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    Really? I always hate getting a new keyboard because I'm so used to the previous one :/

Also hi
    Yeah, it's going to be a pain for me to get used to. I've been using the same keyboard for like, 6 years, so having a new and different keyboard is weird to me.

Still messing up a lot on my typing.

Hai, Meari.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Yeah I know but the way you "discuss" stuff is spewing hate about something you don't like when we try and explain to you that it isn't as black and white as you might think it is, you get mad or something.
    I'm expressing an opinion. I don't see keyboards as something complicated. You do. I said you're entitled to your views (my views won't change because I still don't give a fuck about the specifics of keyboards.. it's a fucking keyboard).. so what is your problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    It's one of the devices you use most in a given day, it kinda is a big deal. You wouldn't pick up a 20 year old mobile phone would you, but it's just a phone, big deal.
    ^^ How I see it. To be fair though, my old keyboard was REALLY nice to type on. Not very good for gaming, but I could type so fast on that thing. Not sure if time will make me type faster on this one or not.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm expressing an opinion. I don't see keyboards as something complicated. You do. I said you're entitled to your views (my views won't change because I still don't give a fuck about the specifics of keyboards.. it's a fucking keyboard).. so what is your problem?
    Trust me, keyboards can mean a lot, especially if you test from a low quality to a high quality. If you had a low quality and got a new one, I know you'd think more of it than just "it's just another keyboard".

Something.

Why do people even bother challenging or convincing me otherwise when it has been stated, proven and established over a dozen times that I'm a stubborn prick who will never change his views?

Yeah.. just don't bother. We end up arguing for the most pointless reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Trust me, keyboards can mean a lot, especially if you test from a low quality to a high quality. If you had a low quality and got a new one, I know you'd think more of it than just "it's just another keyboard".
    I have no interest in keyboards. That's why I say "it's just a keyboard".
    Just like someone not giving a fuck about Katy Perry because "she's just another pop star".

10+ Year Old Account
    "We are not wild animals"

"Speak for yourself, big fella."

10+ Year Old Account
    + 8

Something.

Deleted
    I just don't get it, if you don't care about keyboards then sure, fine, I can understand that but I don't get how you feel that you need to show others that you don't care and gets upset when someone explains how and why a keyboard is a bit more than "just something you type on".

Deleted
    + 6

I just don't get it, if you don't care about keyboards then sure, fine, I can understand that but I don't get how you feel that you need to show others that you don't care and gets upset when someone explains how and why a keyboard is a bit more than "just something you type on".
    Where did I get upset?
    And why do you feel the need to bring me up on such things?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where did I get upset?
    Because it can be pretty insulting when someone gets something new that they care about, and someone says pretty much "Lol, that's stupid, unnecessary, and I don't care".

Something.

Deleted
    Where did I get upset?
    It sounded like you got upset when you started using "fuck" as every other word or so.

I don't feel the need to do it, but since this is a forum where you discuss stuff, I thought I'd... you know... discuss it.

It sounded like you got upset when you started using "fuck" as every other word or so.

I don't feel the need to do it, but since this is a forum where you discuss stuff, I thought I'd... you know... discuss it.
    I swear a lot. Nothing new.

And very well, but incessantly criticising me doesn't constitute a "discussion".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Because it can be pretty insulting when someone gets something new that they care about, and someone says pretty much "Lol, that's stupid, unnecessary, and I don't care".
    It's my view, are you now going to censor my opinion about keyboards and how I find them to be ordinary everyday things and nothing special?

It's an opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahahaha, Bane is in Charmed

Deleted
    And very well, but incessantly criticising me doesn't constitute a "discussion".
    Ehm, no I didn't criticize you until a while in too the discussion

Ohh well, I will drop the discussion since I'd have to endure a coworker yesterday, today and tomorrow that loves to bitch and whine about anything and everything, and loves to be negative...