Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Boxing gloves thingies. You get them in Badlands from doing the flashback quests. The ones where you get to ride on a flying motorcycle and punch Deathwing in the face and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=63193/theldurins-fist

Ze day that Deathwing ejaculated.
    And thanks ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Working 80 hours weeks so the CEOs can afford their 10th yacht and 5th holiday home
    But those CEO's already work 80 hours per week. Normal people only work 40.

Deleted
    S'okay, I'm panic-y and neurotic too. And I am terrified! Less than 2 weeks to Uni and I don't know where the classrooms are and there were like a billion things I needed to do and sign up and register for this and that and I have no clue if I remembered to do everything right and I'm too scared to ask for help and I'm probably going to wander around and get lost and go home and cry into my pillow and call it a day.
    Didn't know you were going to Uni

What program?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    But those CEO's already work 80 hours per week. Normal people only work 40.
    I meant the 80 hour weeks for the average joe so he can survive

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Didn't know you were going to Uni

What program?
    Contemporary imaginarium studies and history of dwarves in literature.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-08-21 at 10:28 PM.

I bet half of them don't even have a single yacht.
    Ugh, filthy commoners! How do they survive?!

- - - Updated - - -

Space-archaeology, and of course minoring in maritime law.
    Oh shit, I was way off.

Deleted
    The weak are meat; the strong do eat.

We don't need all of 'em to survive. Besides, poor people seem to breed more quickly, so we can spare a few. The peasantry will still be great in numbers, and I rather we lose a couple expendables than waste good money paying salaries to people who wouldn't know what to do with the money to begin with. I bet half of them don't even have a single yacht.
    +1 Internetz to you EN

Space-archaeology, and of course minoring in maritime law.
    Are you going to replace Ghostcrawler?

No. As much as I enjoy power I'm not fond of responsibilities and the whole concept of "doing things" which I assume his job entails. I'm going to marry rich and sit home and play games all day and make transmog sets!
    Tell me when you found that person.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Pretty much. I don't understand why the uber capitalists HATE minimum wage. As it is now, we seem to have really low social mobility, especially when compared to the past and other countries.
    We don't have minimum wages here in Northen Europe(Nordic region+germany, not sure about others). I think it's mostly a necessary evil if the workforce is unorganized, the government shouldn't really put their paws on it if they don't have to.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Yup, but I'm the weird stupid one for thinking that.
    I don't think that. I just think you're over stressing it for no reason.

- number

Hi, Jack.

Because Maj nags.

Deleted

Posting numbers here is my thing.

We have minimum wages here and I believe Germany just changed something to have minimum wages as well.

I'm not going to post a number when other players aren't posting either. Then you just take m all away

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Hi, Jack.
    Hi, enjoying my evening meal before bed. As much fat and grease as possible. rofl
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted

We have minimum wages here and I believe Germany just changed something to have minimum wages as well.
    What country are you from? I think Germany might have a minimum wage for certain sections of the labour market, but not all.

Deleted
    I'm not going to post a number when other players aren't posting either. Then you just take m all away
    You're obviously scared of me eating them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Hi, enjoying my evening meal before bed. As much fat and grease as possible. rofl
    Haha. I'm going to bed soon after finishing to this album and I only had one yogurt after dinner yet.

- - - Updated - - -

I know Portugal has minimum wage but I only know it has on government related jobs. No idea about private companies but I think a lot of them have minimum wage, not really sure though.

Netherlands.

Dunno, heard it from my dad today. Was a new thing in Germany, don't know the details.
    I think this has to do with it, 3 month old article http://www.eurofound.europa.eu/eiro/...de1303019i.htm

I've had no dinner! I win!

Anyways, nighty night from me.

Deleted