10+ Year Old Account
    + 2

Hai everyone!

http://imgur.com/gallery/9oF0HNx

http://imgur.com/gallery/8WLujU6

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post

I think you mean a.... lewdsuit??? Right? Right?
    Huehuehuehue

Deleted
    - 0 +

10+ Year Old Account
    + 2

Trying to leave my laptop for a minute but too good music to click the stop button :|

10+ Year Old Account
    +5

Flex is surprisingly easy
    We did Flex with around 14 guildies a couple hours after the servers came up on Tuesday. We were laughing at how trivial the fights were given our gear level, but we still found it helpful. It gave us a real good idea of what to do on those first four fights in normal.

Think I saw Dyra post something about Norushen giving her guild problems. I don't like that fight. Fuck that fight. We had three 0% wipes to berserk before getting him down. Wasted well over an hour on him on our first night. We did end up getting him down on our last attempt of that night though (I can't tell you how many raid bosses we've done that on over the years).

Deleted
    You had dps issues on Nurushen at your gear level? that fight must be insane then for intended-ilvl 25m guilds.

+ 4.

I announce where a rare is on the Timeless Isle. Guy starts throwing insults because I wasn't clear enough. What the absolute fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    We did Flex with around 14 guildies a couple hours after the servers came up on Tuesday. We were laughing at how trivial the fights were given our gear level, but we still found it helpful. It gave us a real good idea of what to do on those first four fights in normal.

Think I saw Dyra post something about Norushen giving her guild problems. I don't like that fight. Fuck that fight. We had three 0% wipes to berserk before getting him down. Wasted well over an hour on him on our first night. We did end up getting him down on our last attempt of that night though (I can't tell you how many raid bosses we've done that on over the years).
    It is a horrible horrible fight. Mechanics are a fantastic idea. Just.... urgh. Dunno how many hours we spent on him thanks to the DCs and such. Enrage could do with being a few seconds longer though.

Sha was easy peasy though and we haven't tried Galakras yet.

And you went to Flex and didn't invite me JoyJoy?! D: Gonna just go sad in a corner now.....

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    +5

Why do you always gets insults on your face?

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    And you went to Flex and didn't invite me JoyJoy?! D: Gonna just go sad in a corner now.....
    Couldn't even do a run whilst I had an existing subscription.. major dick move Joy.

I was there too First time doing anything else raidingwise than LFR since November

+ 6

Deleted
    I didn't see you online and I announced here in the thread asking if anyone wanted to come! I had As, Lysah and Hanna with me

Deleted
    + 4

10+ Year Old Account
    You had dps issues on Nurushen at your gear level? that fight must be insane then for intended-ilvl 25m guilds.
    We had issues with our dps dying. We completely missed going over one of the mechanics of the fight. Didn't realize it until the next day.

- - - Updated - - -

It is a horrible horrible fight. Mechanics are a fantastic idea. Just.... urgh. Dunno how many hours we spent on him thanks to the DCs and such. Enrage could do with being a few seconds longer though.

Sha was easy peasy though and we haven't tried Galakras yet.

Galakras is a loot pinata. Iron Juggernaut is even easier.

Oh, for Kor'kron Dark Shaman....just tell your melee they don't get to do that fight. Worst fight in the instance for melee dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    We had issues with our dps dying. We completely missed going over one of the mechanics of the fight. Didn't realize it until the next day.
    Which mechanic was that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Which mechanic was that?
    Expel Corruption from the small adds. Nobody was intercepting the projectiles so the amount of raid damage they were doing was high. That combined with all the other raid damage going on kept leading to deaths.

10+ Year Old Account
    So this flex thing is the new lfr or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    So this flex thing is the new lfr or something?
    No. Flex Raid is a raid that you have to fill on your own and the difficulty changes depending on how many people you have in raid. It's difficulty and gear level is between that of LFR and Normal raids.

Some of the later fights are a bit of a challenge if you are doing it at appropriate gear levels. My guild is way overgeared for it, so none of these fights will be a challenge, but it is a good way to see all the mechanics of the fights.