Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    Poor Nemi :<

Don't turn to Vicodin though!
    Using Hydrocodone once or twice against pain won't make you addicted :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    Using Hydrocodone once or twice against pain won't make you addicted :3
    Taking hydrocodone responsibly for longer durations isn't bad for you either. They key there is using it responsibly.

I was prescribed it for 2 years straight. Stopped taking it for over a year. I've been back on it for the last 9 months or so and will most likely be on it until well after my transplant, but as long as I take what is prescribed it's easy to quit cold turkey.

Morphine on the other hand....was on that for 4 days straight when I was hospitalized for kidney stones 4 or 5 years ago. My body was craving that crap a good month later.

Kray who are your teams?

+32

15+ Year Old Account
    +30

Go to sleep Nemi and feel better ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Taking hydrocodone responsibly for longer durations isn't bad for you either. They key there is using it responsibly.

I was prescribed it for 2 years straight. Stopped taking it for over a year. I've been back on it for the last 9 months or so and will most likely be on it until well after my transplant, but as long as I take what is prescribed it's easy to quit cold turkey.

Morphine on the other hand....was on that for 4 days straight when I was hospitalized for kidney stones 4 or 5 years ago. My body was craving that crap a good month later.
    We had someone try to fake chest pain to get dilaudid once, crazy crap >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Kray who are your teams?

+32
    Notre Dame for college football (being Irish and Catholic I wasn't really given a choice when I was little)
    Boise State also for college football but not nearly as passionate about them (went to school there)
    Titans in the NFL (Started liking them back in the late 80's when Warren Moon was running the Run-n-Shoot offense in Houston)
    Dodgers in baseball (Born and raised in SoCal)
    Lakers in basketball (Same reason as Dodgers)

I'm a huge sports fan and follow most sports closely.

I don't watch much college ball but my mom is a huge Louisville fan as my brother went there, UCSC doesn't really have football :P
    I've been a Rams fan since I could watch football(prolly mid 80's?) I think they have a decent shot this year, they played ok vs ATL
    Where were you born? I was born in Garden Grove, moved to Riverside, then Tulare, then out of state, now I'm back in Santa Cruz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    I don't watch much college ball but my mom is a huge Louisville fan as my brother went there, UCSC doesn't really have football :P
    I've been a Rams fan since I could watch football(prolly mid 80's?) I think they have a decent shot this year, they played ok vs ATL
    Where were you born? I was born in Garden Grove, moved to Riverside, then Tulare, then out of state, now I'm back in Santa Cruz
    Born at St Joseph's hospital in Orange. Lived in Irvine, Tustin, Laguna Niguel, and then Orange before moving the Las Vegas right before starting high school.

Yeah thats about as much as I moved too, it sucks :P

1 day and x hours left!

+31

- - - Updated - - -

ECHOOO!!!

Echoooo

Echoooo

Echoooo
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    So bored. Maybe I'll just get drunk and foolishly solo queue some dota.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    + 32

Lol...Texans won, that was funny.

Back at uni, living the uni life, loving life!

10+ Year Old Account
    Arialla came to
    Pvm finally? :I how longs shebeen here? xD

+30

I'm doing wayyy to much right now... Stretching myself out way to thin...

Priest:
    3 raids tues-thursday 11-2
    flex
    valor cap
    clas/heroic fight research

Monk:
    3 raids Tues,thurs-sun. 7-10
    Valor cap
    flex raid
    farming burdens

Warlock:
    2 raids fri-sat 11-2
    Valor cap
    Flex raid
    all of lfrs for sigils
    farming burdens

hunter:- gearing up to replace monk
    Valor cap
    Flex raid
    all of lfrs for sigils
    farming burdens

.....Dude, thats way too much +31

15+ Year Old Account
    +29

I used to have 4 toons in raids every week back in the day

wouldnt be to bad if it was just the raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raiding 3 nights a week and getting VP capped is enough for me now.

In Vanilla WoW I raided on my rogue, warrior, mage, priest, and hunter.
    In BC I raided 3 nights a week on my warrior and lead late night raids twice a week on my hunter.
    WotLK was 25 man raid on my warrior 3 nights a week and 10 man raids two nights a week.
    Cata I raided on just my warrior and ended up quitting from the ZG/ZA patch up until right before Dragon Soul.

10+ Year Old Account
    GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!

29-3

- - - Updated - - -

The crowd tonight officially just broke the world record for loudest fans in the world!
    The record was broken in the first quarter then broken again in the 4th quarter.

http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/2...or-crowd-roar/
    Last edited by pOO flinger; 2013-09-16 at 05:09 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    We had 3 real ugly attempts in 25 man before things clicked for us. We ended up splitting up the raid in vent so each group could communicate freely with others in it. My group decided to ignore the Pandaren crates completely as we realized we didn't need the buffs, so instead we just started with a Massive crate and also opened 2 small crates. Once that massive was dead we'd open the next massive and another couple small crates. Once that one was dead we started working on the medium sized crates.

The trick for us was never open more than 1 Massive or medium sized crate at a time. We instead opened 2 or 3 small crates with each one of the big ones. Then about halfway through I'd tell my side to open as many small crates as possible. I'd toss down mocking banner, pop a cd or two, and let everyone aoe everything down. We finished each side with around 90 seconds to go.

Haven't seen it on 10 man though so not sure how I'd handle it in there. We did go in yesterday and learn Thok and Siegecrafter in 10 man. It was a caster heavy group which pretty much doomed us on Thok. That fight is melee and hunter friendly. Casters suck at it. Siegecrafter we kept getting to about 10 to 15% and lose a dps. Once down a dps things get hectic and you get overrun.
    Communication wasn't the issue for us, I think, but more that we got either overrun or we weren't having enough DPS =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    So Joy, how's the raidgroup doing then? If they got to 2/13hc in ToT and now already on the 10th boss in SoO, then it must be a lot better than it was before.
    Well, they now got me so.....

Nah but seriously the raid group overall is better than they were before.