+ 17
    So much work
    Reminds me that I have to complete 2 assignments before mid December. Meh, at least internship isn't that bad, even getting compliments

Deleted
    + 18

Zomghai.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    AMG, it's Ave! How are you?
    Helloes! I'm okies! Been doing stuff and been busy! How are you? :3

+ 15

Joy is a he

Nice trick.
    What work do you do that you have time to hang around on MMO-C all the time?
    Whoops. Sorry Joy.

Still working

I work at a native american health clinic entering data such as dental billing codes into a data base ( I enter 4 digit codes) VERY repetitive. I enter 300 to 400 patients a day.

I generally enter enough per hour that I'm ahead of the quota by a good 15 minutes, so I generally pull up feedly and MMOC.

I think I missed the memo where I'm supposed to have a pretty female avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Helloes! I'm okies! Been doing stuff and been busy! How are you? :3
    Pretty good, 4th week of internship. Everything's going well so far, they even keep telling me I'm doing a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame6 View Post
    Whoops. Sorry Joy.

Still working

I work at a native american health clinic entering data such as dental billing codes into a data base ( I enter 4 digit codes) VERY repetitive. I enter 300 to 400 patients a day.

I generally enter enough per hour that I'm ahead of the quota by a good 15 minutes, so I generally pull up feedly and MMOC.

I think I missed the memo where I'm supposed to have a pretty female avatar.
    Sounds like me debugging and testing code. Enter a different variable, wait 30sec-7min and repeat 20 times

Well, you don't have to. Maj doesn't have one, some others have kittens or dogs.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, Ave, you got the job?

- - - Updated - - -

+ 19

Deleted
    Pretty good, 4th week of internship. Everything's going well so far, they even keep telling me I'm doing a good job.

Oh, Ave, you got the job?
    Sounds neat!
    And nope, they never called me back (shocking) so the search for a job keeps on going. But I painted some pony-paintings for an auction at a bigger brony meet-up this week so I should net some money from that.

Well, you don't have to. Maj doesn't have one, some others have kittens or dogs.
    Good, maybe later I'll update to picture of darling daughter but 'till than its a picture of a random internet pug.

Grats on good feedback at an internship. I know I don't usually say nice things about interns unless they're very impressive.

And nope, they never called me back (shocking) so the search for a job keeps on going.
    But I painted some pony-paintings for an auction at a bigger brony meet-up this week so I should net some money from that.
    :/ Annoying
    Oohh, pictures? Didn't know you painted.
    Good, maybe later I'll update to picture of darling daughter but 'till than its a picture of a random internet pug.

Grats on good feedback at an internship. I know I don't usually say nice things about interns unless they're very impressive.
    Do your interns also need to enter 300 patient details a day?

Any chance of your internship turning into a job? Would you want it to?

When I was in college a surprising number of internships turned into jobs. One of my old ones did.

Deleted
    Going to bed.

Nn PvM \o

+20

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Going to bed.

Nn PvM \o

+20
    Good night

+21

Deleted
    :/ Annoying
    Oohh, pictures? Didn't know you painted.
    I keep forgetting to check back here! ARGH!
    I draw ponies quite actively but this was the first time I actually tried painting some. Was funnn!

Any chance of your internship turning into a job? Would you want it to?

When I was in college a surprising number of internships turned into jobs. One of my old ones did.
    It could. Intern before me is still there every Friday after school. Guess it depends on how I do from now on and if there's actually work for me there. It's an internet services company, where currently 7 people work. They do webhosting, domain registrations, stuff like that. I'm a programmer. Luckily they had a project where they want to integrate all systems they use into one big system to provide better and more efficient customer service. So that's kinda my project. With the plans they have there's no way I can actually finish it before my internship is over, so who knows. Maybe I can actually get started there, but I could also go follow some higher education to increase my chances at a better job. Could even go back to uni if I want. So much choice.

Night Geng.

+ 22

I keep forgetting to check back here! ARGH!

I draw ponies quite actively but this was the first time I actually tried painting some. Was funnn!
    How can you forget?

I really didn't know that. show some

Any pictures of the with black and red hair? he/she is my favorite. Wish I could draw.

http://imgur.com/JpxJoKx was the best I could manage for a fellow forum user.

Deleted
    How can you forget?

I really didn't know that. show some
    Boyfriend keeps distracting me! He promised to make hot coco with marshmallows and whipped-cream! D:
    I pretty much draw pony-stuff so don't expect anything too flashy. You can check out the two paintings here if you wanna. They have fancy silver and golden details but you can't see them in the picture. WOE IS ME! :c

It has your initials on it, now I can guess your name!
    Looks good, wish I could do things like that. Sometimes I sit down and try, but then all I manage to do is something like this...

Boyfriend keeps distracting me! He promised to make hot coco with marshmallows and whipped-cream! D:
    I pretty much draw pony-stuff so don't expect anything too flashy. You can check out the two paintings here if you wanna. They have fancy silver and golden details but you can't see them in the picture. WOE IS ME! :c
    Great job with the ponies. I'm not a ponie person and even I think they look great.

You're gif reminds me of http://www.xenon-webdesign.co.uk/dev...ble-design.gif

That is quite a pretty stickman, Asme. You should be proud.

Ave appears to have talents ^.^ And not just the girl ones, huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue.