10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    I'm going with a=/= -4. Just guessing though, cba to turn on my brain
    No because there can be zero elements in a matrix, there are already two and neither are in the same row or column as the a+4 so it being zero wouldn't affect anything.

The matrix is
    (1 0 2 | 1)
    (0 1 -1| 2)
    (1 -2 a+4|5)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Treat the matrix in a normal way, try to ease it up so it becomes easier, with several numbers being zero etc. This will probably lead to some numbers being a-x or x-a (x being a random number), and when you can't simplify it more try to put in logical numbers that will give NO solution to the matrix. Find out if there are any numbers that will give you a solution, and that'd be the answer.

I had a similar task with a matrix like this:

a 1 2 = 4
    1 1 1 = 1
    1 a 2 = 0

After a couple modifications I got it to:

1 1 1 = 1
    0 a-1 1 = 1
    0 0 3-a = 3-a

From there I could derive that it didn't have any solutions for a = 1, a = 3 had one solution, and any a != (1 or 3) would give infinite solutions.
    Ah cool thanks wass I'll try this

Deleted
    Yey! You go and finish that education stuffs. You'll be able to call yourself educated!
    I don't wanna be educated, that puts a lot of pressure on me to preform and shizzle
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Gymnasiestuff?
    Yesh

10+ Year Old Account
    You should want to be educated Joyful Why don't you want to be?

One should not aspire to be uneducated. (trying to say that in the nicest way possible but I think you get it xD)

Also in GoT...if the lannister men just killed the dancing sword guy I will climb into this show and kill all the lannisters! D: He was so nice!

Deleted
    I know... I just don't see the point of it isn't like just because I finish my courses (present my work for a teacher to judge) I will gain 255 IQ and learn a bunch! But yeah it's getting done soon-ish hopefully

I thought the educations would make you eligible for a steady job? That seems good to me.

Not today, Ana.

Deleted
    Yea my boss said directly "I can't give you a steady employment until you get this done". Sooooo.... Yeeeee

Well then! You dont do it to get smart, you do it to prove you are smart (enough). Just means to an end. Go finish that shiz yo!

10+ Year Old Account
    cerceis face annoys me. She always looks like she's so sad for whoever she's talking to but really she is the one hurting them, what a bitch!

These are awesome.

Lena Headey is a good Cersei. She captures the bitch with some redeeming qualities quite good. Looks way way better as Sarah Connor though.

Deleted
    Well then! You dont do it to get smart, you do it to prove you are smart (enough). Just means to an end. Go finish that shiz yo!
    Ye I know but it's bullshit since my boss said like "you're like a natural at this blah blah" but w/e I'll just do it and try and not to bitch too much
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    cerceis face annoys me. She always looks like she's so sad for whoever she's talking to but really she is the one hurting them, what a bitch!
    Yeah

I am kinda envious of people that like actually pay attention and understand shows

10+ Year Old Account
    Woot, my labpartner actually stopped being lazy and to my pleasant surprise finished a lab without my knowledge. Sweet. Means less work for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Hiii.

Made any progress with Chinese girl yet Deca?
    Lul.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    thinks that I am a whore
    How on earth could anyone think that, or even come to a conclusion anything like that?

+ 31.

10+ Year Old Account
    He'll get there Ely he'll get there

+29

He'll get there Ely he'll get there
    Huehuehuehue.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 30

Meh classmeeting. I wanted to go back home :|

Whatevs

- - - Updated - - -

E: lelele no number

Wanna go homeeee
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Dayum.

+ 31

Daaaaamn, thats impressive Hunty :O

And Hai!

10+ Year Old Account
    What game is that, I have a similar game on iphone but with more cartoony graphics but its pretty old, is that like version 2?

What game is that, I have a similar game on iphone but with more cartoony graphics but its pretty old, is that like version 2?
    I think it's one of the games from the trackmania franchise.

It's a newer version of Trackmania. I played the older version so long ago :3 Never played this one really.

Hai Mintey.

- - - Updated - - -

Meys linked a gif of that yesterday I believe.