+ 49

- - - Updated - - -

Gogo lurkers?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

+ 50.

Good morning.

+ 1

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted

it's 25F/-4C in my room because both my windows panes are completely broken out. they have been so for a year now. The only heater here i can use trips my circuit breaker constantly. So i need to choose being warm or having electricity in my room until i reacclimate.

+-0

ohoh, helpdesk opens in 2 minutes and I'm the only one who can pick up the phone D: That's not what I signed up for. It's silly, I can't even help those people, can only tell them someone will call them back later.

ohh and my submission:
    if you did heroic maloriak in progression then you know how much I nerfed this card.

Deleted
    I did him HC but I don't remember lol

Two years ago is too much time!

that picture was basses of a few ms paint things i made for the bosses we were progressing on, that used to be a lot of fun I cannot find my ryolith one.
    http://imgur.com/DfDYCsm
    http://imgur.com/JHaeo6q
    http://imgur.com/4lBirlI

I'm all sad now.. teir 11 was the best time i ever had in wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I did him HC but I don't remember lol
    if your interrupt his lighting storm a half second late it was a raid wipe typically, that and the fact he cast two interruptable spells, the other one summoned adds and you had ot interupt it sometimes, and other times let it go through.

Deleted
    Laughed at the Cho'Gall one.

And damn that black goo from Maloriak. That was annoying along with the frozing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    if your interrupt his lighting storm a half second late it was a raid wipe typically, that and the fact he cast two interruptable spells, the other one summoned adds and you had ot interupt it sometimes, and other times let it go through.
    Oh, the lightning AOE damage. I remember.

- - - Updated - - -

Still have it saved.

the amount of times my guild wiped on cho'gall was.. ungodly if i remember right we had some 400 wipes on him on normal. the best part about it was i enjoyed every one of those wipes.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's 25F/-4C in my room because both my windows panes are completely broken out. they have been so for a year now. The only heater here i can use trips my circuit breaker constantly. So i need to choose being warm or having electricity in my room until i reacclimate.
    That's terrible. D:

Here! Take my excess of 5 blankets!

that picture was basses of a few ms paint things i made for the bosses we were progressing on, that used to be a lot of fun I cannot find my ryolith one.
    http://imgur.com/DfDYCsm
    http://imgur.com/JHaeo6q
    http://imgur.com/4lBirlI
    I actually loled REALLY hard at these.

- - - Updated - - -

the amount of times my guild wiped on cho'gall was.. ungodly if i remember right we had some 400 wipes on him on normal. the best part about it was i enjoyed every one of those wipes.
    WAT?

My guild wasn't the best, but it only took us like, 10 tries to get Cho'gall down on normal, and most of those were because people were being stupid or our FREAKING TANK KEPT DISCONNECTING. We actually had an easier time on Cho'gal than we did on most of the other bosses of that tier.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 2

Something.

Deleted
    Never wiped that much. o.o

Max was maybe around 50 or maybe less. I don't remember to be honest.

- 0 +

10+ Year Old Account
    FUCK! I forgot to eat today.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, whatever, I'll eat tomorrow, too lazy to eat today, goodnight, everyone.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi. Morning. And stuffs.

Wanted to only sleep until 10 but had to sleep until 11. Stupid me staying up late.

I was done programming and then fell for the temptation to do rbgs with a group... They were horribad. After that I was awake again.

Ohwell... Lunch meeting today then more studies I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    So here I am, happily pwning shit in Mogushan Vaults LFR for Valour on my Druid, who pulls around 200k single target dps. I don't brag, I just get on with it, I'm an LFR noob, others are similar to me, they do the LFR for Valour points. I notice a mage pulling some fairly decent numbers, competing with but slightly below me.

We get to the last boss (Gara'Jal or something), and all of a sudden "you are pacified" .. what's this? I've been "hand of protection"ed, but I haven't pulled aggro ... /cancels hand of protection (seriously, the only way i could cancel it quicker would be macroing it to all my abilities, i'm very "on the ball" about cancelling that shit ). Oh look, the paladin (only one) is same guild/server as the mage.

Seriously, hand of protectioning the highest dps so that your mage can win on meters in a 13 month old LFR? >.>

I point it out after we kill him, a priest laughs (it is quite amusing), so the paladin responds "mangle spam more ;d" .. I'm like, wow, I wish I could be awesome like you.

It's the little things in life that make you smile.

Morning bellends.